Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy oriental Huddersfield  (Read 1072 times)

23 review(s) for Sexy-Orientalxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fireplace

External Link/Members Only
Venue house on a pretty quiet street just outside centre of Huddersfield felt safe during day wouldn’t like to be there in dark.

Money £60 30 mins.

The girl is pretty much her in photos minus the make up.

Rang to see if she was available she was, gave me street and post code told to ring when on street, arrived rang her she gave me house no.
Knocked on door usual hiding behind I entered house looked back and she was wearing what looked like a black bikini and was quite nice looking, led upstairs to bedroom double bed not the cleanest I’ve seen but just about passable, was asked how long 30 mins and she disappeared for 5 mins to stash the cash.

Action,  was told to lay face down and she did a half decent massage for 7 or 8 mins asked to turnover and she undressed fully shaven pussy small tits but natural,
 she got on bed and told me to get on top I told her I want her on top she said she can’t so I have to go on top didn’t argue after a few mins I said doggy she said ok but not hard and you have to cum for me I thought fucking hell I haven’t been here 15 mins yet and she’s rushing me.
I’m banging away and she’s telling me to cum well this just put me off and little fella just started to go down she said I finish you by hand got hold off me and started squeezing really hard had to tell her not so tight.
Was trying to enjoy it but every 10 bloody seconds was looking at clock constantly telling me to cum, after a few mins I just told her to forget it’s not going to happen and she said it’s not my fault I didn’t answer I just got up got dressed and left. This was my first punt for quite some time and was looking forward to it but big let down, all I can say is avoid.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 07:39:55 pm by Fireplace »

Offline muffin

Been on aw since 2012 only 4 positive ratings.. alarm and bells spring to mind.