Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankiefilth - Gateshead  (Read 5994 times)

9 review(s) for FrankieFilth (1 positive, 0 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
7 review(s) for Its_brookexxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
15 review(s) for Wynter x (4 positive, 1 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Bobby08

Frankie filth bensham
30 min in call 60
Went in sorted the money out nice LOVELY lass easy to talk to feel like I have know her for years put me at ease right a way   and in to the bedroom what can I say
Had a fantastic time with Frankie what a body and fit as he'll
Gorgeous body and amazing tits should be a super model to good for this game any way started with a blow job with shite on nice deep all the way down took the lot and licking the head was going to cum there and then then on to missionary was fucking her hard and fast lots of eye contact and dirty talk then on to doggy and I must say what a ass fantastic looking at that and doing doggy that with the tan body AMAZING  was fucking her doggy for about 10 minutes then I pull out and come all over her fantastic tits
What can I say lads fantastic time with a fantastic lass would I go back you bet sexy as he'll what a lady going PLACES this one  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Kev3773

This could be fun, thanks for reviewing, but Supermodel  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 05:57:26 pm by alfie2013 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, not my type but good that you enjoyed it. Strange she's been on AW for over 2 years yet has no reviews.   :unknown:

If she was too good for this game she wouldn't be doing it.    :hi:

Offline The Outsider

Thanks for the review.  Just a note that while the screenshots are great, you need to include the link so it's indexed on the site. 

It's the AW link with the numbers in you need, so this one: External Link/Members Only

Other members can then find your review if the search for 4046727 in the box at the top right of the screen. 

Bobby08

Everyone is different lads but she is hot like told me that her x lad is Putting nasty things on hear about her but that is not my business just telling you about the time I had with her lads new to this so bear with me about the links shit at technology

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Just to add to TO's post, there's a guide on posting reviews that you might find useful. It gives the basics of what to include. (Along with what not to)

External Link/Members Only     

Offline roboeggman

Thanks for the review, not my type but good that you enjoyed it. Strange she's been on AW for over 2 years yet has no reviews.   :unknown:

If she was too good for this game she wouldn't be doing it.    :hi:

External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Offline The Outsider

External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Wow, there's a lot of red comes up when you follow that link! Wonder why she changed her profile?  :lol:

Good spot, sir. 

Online Kev3773

Wow, there's a lot of red comes up when you follow that link! Wonder why she changed her profile?  :lol:

Good spot, sir.

That's why I said this should  be fun.  Was fairly  sure she had history  but was struggling to find links.  :hi:

Bobby08

Like i say lads  was allright with me good lass had a good time has she got feedback with this name that Brooke was 2years ago ?

Offline Winker121

Thanks for the input. Is that you in the photo with your socks on? I always take mine off as I seem to get harder that way! She seems to be Vick at Pink Ladies as well.

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the input. Is that you in the photo with your socks on? I always take mine off as I seem to get harder that way! She seems to be Vick at Pink Ladies as well.

Why am I not surprised that shes at pink ladies, birds of a feather & all that  :thumbsdown:

Bobby08

No that is not me in the photo was just saying had a good time with the lass each to there own

Online Kev3773

No that is not me in the photo was just saying had a good time with the lass each to there own

Don't take things too seriously. You had a good time, so be thankful for that. Maybe you were lucky but she has a terrible reputation and one good punt won't repair that.  :hi:

Bobby08

I know what your saying with what you have red freedback etc on hear and this is what this is for which is good  but maybe it's worth seeing  with your own eyes you may be surprised

Online Kev3773

I know what your saying with what you have red freedback etc on hear and this is what this is for which is good  but maybe it's worth seeing  with your own eyes you may be surprised

The 4 people that saw her face to face and reviewed her before you is enough  to put me off and that's without the awful facial pictures where she  looks like someone has smacked her in the gob. So its highly unlikely I'll be seeing her in this life at least  :hi:

Bobby08

Each to there own  alfie looking for nice milf for when I get payed next Friday Alfie big tits any one good with your years of experience 

Online Kev3773

Each to there own  alfie looking for nice milf for when I get payed next Friday Alfie big tits any one good with your years of experience

Sorry cant help, as you say each to there own and we obviously have different tastes. Happy punting  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Use the AW search and select your preferences from the 'likes, interviews, rates and proximity' tabs, then put the AW number in the search on here to check reviews.

Failing that let me know and I'll find some suitable candidates for you.   :hi:

Bobby08

No problem cheers you to Alfie

Bobby08

Cheers dm what are the you see like milf that is

Bobby08

The ones you see dm sorry quick texing

Offline maxxblue

Failing that let me know and I'll find some suitable candidates for you.   :hi:

:lol:

Offline Lamnguin

Failing that let me know and I'll find some suitable candidates for you.   :hi:

In my experience she's right up there with the best you can offer. I'd rather fuck a mouldy haddock.

Bobby08

Like i say each to there own everyone is different that is what this is all about on hear people may not  like are like etc thanks for the help guys

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Cheers dm what are the you see like milf that is

We have very different tastes but here's some that might suit you.   :hi:

Milfs and big tits. -

And now for something completely different.   External Link/Members Only

Enjoy.   :drinks:

Offline oldrockingchair

Here is one of SM's favs for you  External Link/Members Only

She is a proper raver apparently..

Offline Sar-Major

Here is one of SM's favs for you  External Link/Members Only

She is a proper raver apparently..

What do you fekin mean, ONE of my favs!!!     I'd call ya cheeky CUNT but a cunt has a purpose in life..........  :P  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline oldrockingchair

What do you fekin mean, ONE of my favs!!!     I'd call ya cheeky CUNT but a cunt has a purpose in life..........  :P  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I always thought you liked her SM  :lol: :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Thanks for the review.  Just a note that while the screenshots are great, you need to include the link so it's indexed on the site. 

It's the AW link with the numbers in you need, so this one: External Link/Members Only

Other members can then find your review if the search for 4046727 in the box at the top right of the screen.

Well I see she's changed her name again.................................  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi:

Offline waynekerr600

I'd call ya cheeky CUNT

Isn't that what you get when you cross an arse with a fanny?

Offline datwabbit

Everyone is different lads but she is hot like told me that her x lad is Putting nasty things on hear about her but that is not my business just telling you about the time I had with her lads new to this so bear with me about the links shit at technology
Its good that you had a good time and weren't disappointed. Sounds like she knows what's being said about her. Did she bring up Ukp? Her ex is just one guy (assuming he is a member here) but the negatives are more than one person.

But more importantly, you didn't waste your time or money.

Offline Sar-Major

Isn't that what you get when you cross an arse with a fanny?

Well you'd know all about that wouldn't you, "Cunty"...............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline NYgent

We have very different tastes but here's some that might suit you.   :hi:

Milfs and big tits. -

And now for something completely different.   External Link/Members Only

Enjoy.   :drinks:

Why can I never stop myself from looking?  :unknown:  :scare: :vomit:

Jamesturbitt

Frankie filth bensham
30 min in call 60
Went in sorted the money out nice LOVELY lass easy to talk to feel like I have know her for years put me at ease right a way   and in to the bedroom what can I say
Had a fantastic time with Frankie what a body and fit as he'll
Gorgeous body and amazing tits should be a super model to good for this game any way started with a blow job with shite on nice deep all the way down took the lot and licking the head was going to cum there and then then on to missionary was fucking her hard and fast lots of eye contact and dirty talk then on to doggy and I must say what a ass fantastic looking at that and doing doggy that with the tan body AMAZING  was fucking her doggy for about 10 minutes then I pull out and come all over her fantastic tits
What can I say lads fantastic time with a fantastic lass would I go back you bet sexy as he'll what a lady going PLACES this one  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

FAKE review lol, people will do anything for crack cocaine pmsl, gutter junkie what she is

Offline Frankie1882

Well thanks for reviving this thread for that golden contribution   :dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Well thanks for reviving this thread for that golden contribution   :dash:

Discounting the rights or wrongs of the post the thread is less than 4 weeks old so it's hardly reviving.

Offline Dannyk1230

Nice fake review, she's a crack head man.. snorted so much that's how she has lost weight!
Banned reason: Non contributing idiot bumping old threads without a comment.

Offline nemobile1

She's definitely on something to lose all that weight I've seen her fa ebook pages she's got numerous accounts one to give a miss I reckon

g2018

you do talk some shite you like crack heads don't snort crack they smoke it!, and she's more likely lost weight from diet pills or maybve shes been on a diet and gone to the gym!