Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Student Min - Sports Therapy Old Lode Lane, Solihull  (Read 4121 times)

Online inbruges

Sorry should have been posted under reviews. This is a positive.

External Link/Members Only

Ming's first day today, a young Chinese student in her early twenties - slim, cute and wears glasses. Speaks very good English.

Paid £30 for half an hour to Laura and left £10 on display which gave Ming the message.

The massage was quite relaxing, she is chatty and speaks very good English. HE was good too, I'd say she's handled a few...

She wore an open neck t-shirt which which easily reveal her tiny breasts. Asked if I could touch but she said she's only allowed to provide limited services.

Overall left happy. My only gripe was that the room was cold, had to ask for a pillow when asked to turn and also she finished 5 mins early. Other than I'd be happy to see her again.

She's in today, not sure when she'll be in again.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 02:47:24 pm by puttarshah »

Offline Littlefoot

When I saw the heading then I thought fuck me punter Ming has fallen on hard times.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Littlefoot

Ming's first day today, a young Chinese student in her early twenties - slim, cute and wears glasses. Speaks very good English.

Paid £30 for half an hour to Laura and left £10 on display which gave Ming the message.

The massage was quite relaxing, she is chatty and speaks very good English. HE was good too, I'd say she's handled a few...

She wore an open neck t-shirt which which easily reveal her tiny breasts. Asked if I could touch but she said she's only allowed to provide limited services.

Overall left happy. My only gripe was that the room was cold, had to ask for a pillow when asked to turn and also she finished 5 mins early. Other than I'd be happy to see her again.

What were the reach unders like?

Offline The Owl

All fixed now.

Online mr.bluesky

She sounds very much like student Tina who worked there recently. Young ,wears glasses and speaks good English. I hope she's there for a while. Laura seems to be having a high turn over of staff recently. Her reach unders would have to go some to be as good as Laura's or Nicole's .

Online bonham

I went there yesterday seen a different girl .she seid she was 25 only works Thursdays. laura told me she had a new girl who she was going to interview Friday and start if she liked her .so I presum that was the girl.but the one I seen looked about 21 think she was Chinese. Best looking one I've ever had a massage off. body about size 6 to 8 and perfect for me anyway don't know what her massage skills are like because it was half hour bum massage and half hour cock massage sertently dident complain kept me on the edge for 30 minutes .easly best hand job I've ever had by best looking girl I've ever had a massage from .I wont be complaining about the extra 10 pounds a hour if she keeps producing girls like this :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 09:49:09 pm by bonham »

Offline Nirvanian

When I saw the heading then I thought fuck me punter Ming has fallen on hard times.  :lol: :lol:

Excellent  :D :D

Offline shed

I went there yesterday seen a different girl .she seid she was 25 only works Thursdays. laura told me she had a new girl who she was going to interview Friday and start if she liked her .so I presum that was the girl.but the one I seen looked about 21 think she was Chinese. Best looking one I've ever had a massage off. body about size 6 to 8 and perfect for me anyway don't know what her massage skills are like because it was half hour bum massage and half hour cock massage sertently dident complain kept me on the edge for 30 minutes .easly best hand job I've ever had by best looking girl I've ever had a massage from .I wont be complaining about the extra 10 pounds a hour if she keeps producing girls like this :rolleyes:

I was there yesterday Thursday also. The girl is called Tina and I have seen her before. For me she is very good with as you say a great edging hand job. She is Chinese and a student. Or so she said

Online inbruges

:lol: :lol:

What were the reach unders like?

Lacking a little but in that department, went very close but no actual touching or even brushing. She has potential though, just needs a nudge in the right direction. Unlike the other students I have seen here, this one is not so innocent and needed no persuasion for doing HE. Today was like her interview day

All fixed now.

Thank you

Online inbruges

She sounds very much like student Tina who worked there recently. Young ,wears glasses and speaks good English. I hope she's there for a while. Laura seems to be having a high turn over of staff recently. Her reach unders would have to go some to be as good as Laura's or Nicole's .

As mentioned you would be disappointed with the reach unders but if she stays I'm sure they'll get better.

I saw Student Tina but she didn't have any glasses on. Tina and Ming have a few similarities being of similar age and they both come from Coventry.

Pretty sure that's Tina you saw as she was in on Thursday.

Unlike Ming, Tina is pure class - very refined and has the sexiest Australian accent you can imagine.

Tina is better looking that Ming IMO (and I don't mean Ming off this forum  :D). 

She used to work at Selfridges (if you have a fantasy about getting a handjob off one of those beautiful sales assistants, then I think she would pretty much fulfil it). She is smoking hot, blows Nicole out of the water. Imagine that combined with an Australian accent - I wouldn't last long tbh.

Online bonham

As mentioned you would be disappointed with the reach unders but if she stays I'm sure they'll get better.

I saw Student Tina but she didn't have any glasses on. Tina and Ming have a few similarities being of similar age and they both come from Coventry.

Unlike Ming, Tina is pure class - very refined and has the sexiest Australian accent you can imagine.

Tina is better looking that Ming IMO (and I don't mean Ming off this forum  :D). 

She used to work at Selfridges (if you have a fantasy about getting a handjob off one of those beautiful sales assistants, then I think she would pretty much fulfil it). She is smoking hot, blows Nicole out of the water. Imagine that combined with an Australian accent - I wouldn't last long tbh.

Online mr.bluesky

I think this Tina worked for Laura before a while ago. If I remember correctly . If that's her she is well worth seeing (in fact did a report on her in November last year)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 05:51:30 am by mr.bluesky »

Online bonham

I dident get her name so your probably right when I text see who was working she seid  new girl who only works thursday thanks for clearing that up for me

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the update on this joint.  :thumbsup: Ming or Tina sound FAF and could be well worth me paying a visit soon.  :thumbsup:

Offline Brumish

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Online inbruges

UPDATE - SUPER POSITIVE RE-VISIT YESTERDAY

Visited again yesterday and I am 99% sure that my review has been brought to her attention.

It was almost like a remedial session and made it into one of the best experiences I've had at this establishment.

Firstly she asked me if I was warm enough and brought the heater closer to the bed to make me more comfortable. Brief all over medium pressure massage followed by one of the most erotic reach unders I have ever experienced and spent a good 10 minutes I would estimate: lots of tickling, CC swipes and some prostate stimulation. When asked to turn over she immediately got me a pillow. The HE was exceptionally good, again with prostate stimulation - used so many different techniques and was literally edging me to prevent me from exploding too quick. Needless to say I came very hard.

But this wasn't the end. She gave me the most incredible soothing relaxation using her finger tips and nails - I had goosebumps all over.

Left a very happy customer indeed!

Offline shed

Was it Saturday you visited Ming when you say "yesterday".

Online bonham

Was it Saturday you visited Ming when you say "yesterday".

I text yesterday to see who was working she seid nichole and Laura and sophie today.  He probably means Friday
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:46:16 pm by bonham »

Offline shed

I text yesterday to see who was working she seid nichole and Laura and sophie today.  He probably means Friday

I called and asked when she was available and was told she only works Mondays. So if she also works Friday would be better for me. Perhaps the op can confirm

Offline seatiger

Saw Tina two weeks ago, I asked for harder massage, she did try her best, very nice and good looking girl, I haven‘t tried Ming yet, who is better compare the two? Also, is Nicola still working there?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7+ years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline shed

Saw Tina two weeks ago, I asked for harder massage, she did try her best, very nice and good looking girl, I haven‘t tried Ming yet, who is better compare the two? Also, is Nicola still working there?

Almost five years and not one single review. Shame on you

Online mr.bluesky

Yes Nicole still works there ( or she was there last week when I saw her)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Almost five years and not one single review. Shame on you

Come on fellow tiger, there's at least 2 reviews worth in your post.

Offline seandana

Come on fellow tiger, there's at least 2 reviews worth in your post.

+1