Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Thai B2B - Byker  (Read 1912 times)

Offline mackeson

External Link/Members Only

Having been let down by a Thai SP in Heaton (see previous review) and still feeling VERY horny I made contact with Nana and arrived there toot sweet thanks to good comms. Nice warm room but had Smooth radio going loud which is a pain, I assume because of those downstairs, so did the paperwork (£60) and off we went. Off with the bra and massaged my back with oily boobs, as she was straddling the backs of my thighs my hand slid back to feel stocking tops and a damp pussy. As her hand came under to start the oily hand job I knew I as close so turned over to get a titwank as well as her finger tips working on my bell end, this was all too much for tadger who decided to blow his lot all over the place. After clean up she continued with the B2B and worked away at tadger - who, these days, cannot produce twice in a half hour. After half an hour was invited to take a shower so I was there about 40 minutes in total!
                               It wasnt her fault I came too quick! she is a sexy woman, and I plan to return for 30 minutes of fun but will make sure that next time I get massage with FS :P

Offline abridgetofar

Thanks for review, one for the list

Offline Sar-Major

Having been let down by a Thai SP in Heaton (see previous review) and still feeling VERY horny I made contact with Nana and arrived there toot sweet thanks to good comms. Nice warm room but had Smooth radio going loud which is a pain, I assume because of those downstairs, so did the paperwork (£60) and off we went. Off with the bra and massaged my back with oily boobs, as she was straddling the backs of my thighs my hand slid back to feel stocking tops and a damp pussy. As her hand came under to start the oily hand job I knew I as close so turned over to get a titwank as well as her finger tips working on my bell end, this was all too much for tadger who decided to blow his lot all over the place. After clean up she continued with the B2B and worked away at tadger - who, these days, cannot produce twice in a half hour. After half an hour was invited to take a shower so I was there about 40 minutes in total!
                               It wasnt her fault I came too quick! she is a sexy woman, and I plan to return for 30 minutes of fun but will make sure that next time I get massage with FS :P

You Bastard Mackeson.................... Having "Sexual Relations" with my Nana..........  :P     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Cheers for the review M.   :drinks:   Glad you had better luck this time.    :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Slaine

You Bastard Mackeson.................... Having "Sexual Relations" with my Nana..........  :P     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Cheers for the review M.   :drinks:   Glad you had better luck this time.    :thumbsup:

If she's yer Nana i'd dread to think how owld the old duffer must be  :scare: :lol:

Offline billabong

Do you sometimes get the impression during these bookings it is there goal to get you to shoot ya muck early doors so FS is avoided. Takes a determined guy to hold out during an oily experience with finger tips on the bell end.... I've had it where she knew what she was trying to do.

Offline datwabbit

Must admit, I'd have to be careful what I say-
That's nice nana
Feel my balls nana
I'm going to cum Nana

Sounds like a family night in The Hills Have Eyes

Offline Sar-Major

Must admit, I'd have to be careful what I say-
That's nice nana
Feel my balls nana
I'm going to cum Nana

Sounds like a family night in The Hills Have Eyes

Fucking Perv..........................  :P   :D :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mackeson

Do you sometimes get the impression during these bookings it is there goal to get you to shoot ya muck early doors so FS is avoided. Takes a determined guy to hold out during an oily experience with finger tips on the bell end.... I've had it where she knew what she was trying to do.
 Yes, definitely - they know what they are doing alright, or perhaps if it is "that week" they try to keep the money rolling in while FS is "out of bounds"