Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Thai Massage Wallsend.  (Read 1333 times)

Offline billabong

External Link/Members Only

This one was tough to call between neutral and negative. Some may even see it as positive... make up your own mind.

Communication very good via text. Good responses and excellent English over text. Full grammatical sentences which gave me some confidence. Asked for body to body and was told £80.00 And no problem.

Flat is easy to find and is on the walled high street. Plenty of side street parking and front door is pretty discrete and quiet.

I was 10 minutes late and communicated this due to traffic which was received well and prompt texts confirmed this was ok.

Now the girl is, without a doubt. The best Thai bird I've come across during my massage/punts and things were looking very positive when i arrived due to this. Big sigh of relief.

She is around 4ft 10 at most. 34 yrs old according to her but she is stunning in my opinion. Tidy body with no stretch marks and a firm stomach. Very thick jet black hair and pert *fake size DD tits. Nipples were very nice also and perky. Not to big but exactly how you'd want Thai nipples.

I would be very interested in hearing if anyone else has visited this thai girl as she also states she works at NE1 Baltic flats but I'd never come across her.

I was guided in to The bedroom with a double bed and she scurried away with paperwork after confirming body to body at 80 beans again. She come back and in my opinion gave a pretty weak and unenthused massage. Still clothed.

Some oil on the legs and back and a few inner thigh rubs and then she asked me to turn over. Around 15 in. She stripped and this gave me a boost as her body is a big turn on factor.

More massage on the front of my body and a few stroked of me cock. Now she talks a lot and has excellent English, but she talks.... a lot. At this point we'd had a few conversation about her EE contract and various other subjects all the while sitting at the side of me half arsed rubbing my legs. She even said people tell me I'm boring I talk to much... I smiled in slight agreement. This did not deter her.

She was weighing my cock up in her hand and said the words... that wouldn't fit if you booked me for services. So I'm assuming she does FS... sorry boys I didn't carry on this chat as I genuinely wanted a decent body to body and didn't accept the premise of paying more for a shag right now. I know some of you would have.

So on she straddles and goes quiet. Closes her eyes and semi hotdogs me then doesn't move. She's tiny so I sit up slightly and push her back and start on her nipples and start to look for her clit buried in her bush. She's very receptive to this and starts to play with me mutually.

Shes leaning back and enjoying it and looks stunning while she works my cock. Good face and good tits with a right body is all I can focus on. She was up for more I am sure. And this might seem strange but she had just cooked in this flat. The smell of the food was strong and I associated this smell with her. Weird as it sounds it just tainted my libido a little.

I cum and she climbed off. We're about 30 minutes in now. She then asks if I'd like more massage or am I bored now... I said more massage... wish I hadn't. Took me 6 minutes to get sick of how uninterested in the massage she was and call it a day. In and out within 40.

Having booked 1 hour b2b I feel slightly short changed....BUT she was very tidy and so I can imagine 30 minutes is good VFM .  But that's down to the individual.

Massage 2/10
Looks 9/10
Tits 9/10
Chat/banter 4/10
Accommodation 5/10
Location 8/10
HE & B2B 5/10

It was a strange one of ups and downs but nothing terrible and nothing brilliant. And put a gun to my head would i go back... probably but for a shag and 30 minutes.