Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laurina south mimms  (Read 5282 times)

cornbeefinspector

saw this girl a cpl weeks ago, so I thought id share

External Link/Members Only

arranged booking via text message as I had seen her before, very easy and a prompt reply

met in her hotel room (room number was given to me when I arrived)
went to the room and was met by Laurina wearing stockings and a skimpy red dress as requested,  she greeted me with DFK and lots of groping, then I opted for a quick shower to freshen up.

went bask into the room more DFK, then she dropped to her knees to start a very deep OWO , she is very submissive and you can face fuck her as much as you like , after a while she pushed me onto the bed and we went into 69, she loves being licked and will grind her pussy into your face and gives all the right signals, she also likes a finger up her arse while you lick away at her pussy, after about 10 mins of this she popped a condom on and mounted me cow girl, followed by mish, and then more OWO  until I came in her mouth, which she then swollowed (she is a good girl)

a massage was offered, which i accepted untill I was ready for round two, which was pretty must the same as round one with me finishing in her mouth again.

looks wise Laurina is very much girl next door, about 5 foot 3 inches tall with small but firm boobs.

as said before she is very submissive and will pretty must let you do whst you want to her , provided you don't hurt her, face fucking finger fucking anal and vagina is ok she will DFK you when ever requied and is not a clock watcher, I once over ran an hour booking by 30mins with her.

the only neg if this is a neg is she likes to talk after the punt, and all I want to do is leave, but thats about it really

she does go home to hungry quite a lot, but is mostly back in 10 days and she works  wed thur fridays , and some times on  tue,

Offline Rickrabbit

Does she only allows finger fucking anal, or does she actually take anal sex? (says she doesn't on her profile) Does she get wet/cum etc. or fake it or is she submissive in a lay back and take it sort of way?

cornbeefinspector

I think once she got to know you she would allow anal, and yes she gets very wet and will cum if given the attention, as she is submissive I tent to just use her  body for sex and don't worry to much about her needs .

if you're looking for a dirty bitch, she is a good starting point

Offline Zeusthedoc

Thanks for the review
added to HL....

Offline bestbefore

How old would you say she was?
The hidden fb is a worry - any idea why it is hidden?

cornbeefinspector

id say 30ish ,I did ask her about her feedback and she did open it for a while , there was nothing bad in it , only a cpl feedbacks  saying good service etc, not sure  why she hides it, but lots of them do even when they have good feedback, who knows with prossies  :hi:

password02

Is she pretty/good looking? as you have said 'girl next door' type

Offline DH

2 cum in 1h? really?
Well she's of my list.

Offline akauya

she does go home to hungry quite a lot, but is mostly back in 10 days and she works  wed thur fridays , and some times on  tue,

Thanks for that review mate but the highlighted bit made me laugh - I read it as she does go home quite hungry a lot - meaning she's not earning enough here to eat properly? :D Sorry yes I l know it was a typo but it was funny - well... to me anyway.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

so a hotel booking? nice one but where will she be next, they do not hang around very long in one hotel.

Offline Rickrabbit

I think once she got to know you she would allow anal, and yes she gets very wet and will cum if given the attention, as she is submissive I tent to just use her  body for sex and don't worry to much about her needs .

if you're looking for a dirty bitch, she is a good starting point

Very tempting... I have never knowingly had a submissive pro$$ie experience. You say once she gets to know you Laurina might allow anal. As a submissive does she vary from her likes list much, or if not necessarily her, do submissive vary from their published likes list as a generalisation? I might take a punt on Laurina following your feedback (other feedback welcomed - she is on my HL) but notice from her PG that other things not mentioned on her likes might be on offer.

I always thought being submissive was about spanking etc., but if as you say "as she is submissive I tent(d) I just use her body for sex and don't worry too much about her needs", is a submissives boundaries as stretchy as their knicker elastic as they submit themselves to all sorts of activity depending on the mood?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 12:53:29 pm by Rickrabbit »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Very tempting... I have never knowingly had a submissive pro$$ie experience. You say once she gets to know you Laurina might allow anal. As a submissive does she vary from her likes list much, or if not necessarily her, do submissive vary from their published likes list as a generalisation? I might take a punt on Laurina following your feedback (other feedback welcomed - she is on my HL) but notice from her PG that other things not mentioned on her likes might be on offer.

I always thought being submissive was about spanking etc., but if as you say "as she is submissive I tent(d) I just use her body for sex and don't worry too much about her needs", is a submissives boundaries as stretchy as their knicker elastic as they submit themselves to all sorts of activity depending on the mood?
I look forward to reading your next field report on your encounter with a submissive lady.

Offline Rickrabbit

I look forward to reading your next field report on your encounter with a submissive lady.

Thank you, I hope not to disappoint you.   :hi:

cornbeefinspector

Is she pretty/good looking? as you have said 'girl next door' type

shes not a stunner, but she is cute, as I said girl next door type

cornbeefinspector

so a hotel booking? nice one but where will she be next, they do not hang around very long in one hotel.

shes been using two hotels at south mimms for over a year that I know of

cornbeefinspector

2 cum in 1h? really?
Well she's of my list.

she has never been a clock watcher, Id say if u can cum 10 times in an hour,she wouls be ok with it