Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone punted this mixed race ebony recently?  (Read 1179 times)

Offline FF2019

Offline Abbi786

Banned reason: Keep sending PMs to Admin addressed to other members despite being told not to
Banned by:

zidhodhi

She's the same girl who was setting punters up to be robbed in London. See Dark Gable's thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=221496.0. So she is now operating in Scotland eh     :bomb: watch out up there

Offline seeker

That's a Big AVOID  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
Read the attached thread lads   :scare:
Punter got robbed by two cunts with a clever and a gun  :bomb:

Offline JackJones

Yes. Last seen in Scotland. I'm wondering whether she's been operating under a different name / AW ID in Scotland. Someone here must have seen her...

Offline FBman78

Yes. Last seen in Scotland. I'm wondering whether she's been operating under a different name / AW ID in Scotland. Someone here must have seen her...

Clicked the link on the other thread and pointed me to Hamilton under the apt name CourtsxLouise

Offline Clattypats

I've checked through the whole Glasgow section, and can't see anyone who resembles her that is here, If she has indeed changed her AW ID or maybe just deactivated her profile for the time being...  :bomb:

Offline JackJones

I've checked through the whole Glasgow section, and can't see anyone who resembles her that is here, If she has indeed changed her AW ID or maybe just deactivated her profile for the time being...  :bomb:

Thanks CP. Looks like you guys home and dry. :drinks: