Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara at Genesis, Swalwell  (Read 750 times)

Offline datwabbit

External Link/Members Only

I went to see Sara after having had a great time with Nikki. Sara is quite chatty and friendly.

Sara is really short and light. Her medium massage was good and she walks on your back. It was making me sweat and I have stiff shoulders and her body standing on my shoulders was certainly manipulating the muscle.

During the massage, which used hot oil that I enjoyed, the ball touching started. Eventually I got my HE.

I rated this a neutral because the HE was ok and the overall experience wasn't great. Nowhere near as good as Nikki and she will be my first choice from now. In the he, there was less of the teasing and just wasn't as good as Nikki. There were clients who turned up on different occasions asking for a walk-in. We were next to the entrance and could hear the door chimes so she left me twice naked, erect and blood pumping to all the right regions, in order to deal with them, sending them next door. So the chilly blast coming into the room affected my mood and her routine. What could she do - well, lock the door perhaps (Nikki would need to approve this).

So I might see Sara again, but I'd prefer to see Nikki who works next door and Sheng. I will also try the other girl who works further in the shop.

Offline waynekerr600

Cheers for the review DW. What were the costs? Cheers

Offline datwabbit

Cheers for the review DW. What were the costs? Cheers
90 minute = £85

£20 is he