Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiera Hunter glasgow  (Read 3050 times)

2 review(s) for Kiera Hunter (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline xestoh

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Kiera+Hunter

Ok....not proud about this but it's got to be negative.

Was looking for a last minute punt and there wasn't much happening on AW so went for it and she responsed quickly so I committed.

Comms were good enough, last minute slot given and received clear directions to the location.

The meet and the girl however was a massive disappointment.

I took a bit of a risk anyway but it's worth posting to mitigate any further disappointment. The lass was not attractive to me and I struggled to even get hard but I felt sorry for her tbh and tried to just go with it.

I think she might have some real health issues and I had to just call it and walk away but didn't have the heart to ask for my cash back.

Save yourself the hassle and go elsewhere

Offline mills_and_bhuna

How much?
How long?
Roughly whereabouts?
What does she look like?
Is she thin, toned, curvy, obese?
What health issues? Rampant syphilis or a bit of a rash?
Fuck I've seen some sketchy reviews but this is summat else.

Offline xestoh

How much?
How long?
Roughly whereabouts?
What does she look like?
Is she thin, toned, curvy, obese?
What health issues? Rampant syphilis or a bit of a rash?
Fuck I've seen some sketchy reviews but this is summat else.

60 for 15 minutes.

Location Barrhead.

Face- looks weird not sure how else to describe it but mentioned before not attractive.

Body- chubby legs and belly with no tits again just not attractive.

The health issues fuck knows I'm not a doctor, could just tell from her appearance and her breathing was a bit fucked up :unknown:

If the reviews too sketchy for you to realise she's no worth the punt go try her for yourself  :thumbsup:

Offline Poopster

60 for 15 minutes.

Location Barrhead.

Face- looks weird not sure how else to describe it but mentioned before not attractive.

Body- chubby legs and belly with no tits again just not attractive.

The health issues fuck knows I'm not a doctor, could just tell from her appearance and her breathing was a bit fucked up :unknown:

If the reviews too sketchy for you to realise she's no worth the punt go try her for yourself  :thumbsup:

C'mon man, don't take it personally, the health issues question is perfectly legitimate.  You mentioned she has health issues but didn't elaborate on whether it was mental health, physical or just being a dirty junkie. 

And he meant sketchy in the lack of details sense, not the dodgy sense, it was a constructive criticism rather than just saying "shite review", which it wasn't, just lacking in a few details.  So can we all be friends?

Also, her photos look like she has taken photos of photos from Fiesta readers wives.