Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren Amour - Outcall Newcastle  (Read 790 times)

Offline Happynerd

External Link/Members Only

Time & Price: 90min outcall, £170. Pretty standard for the region.

Comms: Easily booked and arranged in the morning, all via text.

Description: I booked with her old pictures up. The new ones, which can be seen in the link, very much match the extremely attractive lady who came over. Facially, she looked young, had some makeup covering her up some old ache scars, but wasn't over the top. Was instantly turned on.

The Punt: Excused herself upon arrive to the bathroom. Always a bit nervous about this as you wonder if the girl has gone to take something, nothing had changed hands at this point, but I was relieved to see she was completely fine when she returned. She went straight in to a light kiss, and moved on to a more DFK when we had felt each other out a bit.

After a bit, clothes started to come off and we moved to the bed, where we continued with some mutual fondling, OWO (very good, I like it slow with lots of licking, didn't feel like she was rushing to finish me, had to stop her though when I was very close) and OR (she was responsive). Her body and skin is near perfect, and definitely appears the ages she states, 22. Moved on with the "mac" and tied a couple of positions before I finished. Only slight complaint for the sex was she made a lot of noise, and I wasn't fully convinced with her "acting".

We moved to chatting for a bit, she can hold a decent enough conversation, not the best I've found but easily not the worst. She was very free talking, but felt I was needing to carry it upon occasions. Round 2 was very much like the 1st, more OWO, fingering and then some different positions and finished in the "mac". Round 2 I lasted longer, and it was very good and I felt very spent at the end. Was about 15 mins left of the punt by this point, and we chatted about 5mins more when I made the move for seeing if she was OK to leave.

Overall: Decent punt. The obvious acting might put some off, but I still enjoyed my time enough with Lauren to do it again. Probably due to her stunning looks  : :coolgirl:: and she was willing to all my requests.  :cool:. I'd say a 7.5/10.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review. The old pics did nothing, the new ones are amazing. On my hotlist lovely Lauren goes  :thumbsup:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review. The old pics did nothing, the new ones are amazing. On my hotlist lovely Lauren goes  :thumbsup:

I liked her old pics, but must admit when I saw her new ones I thought "yowzer!"

Thanks for the review OP, definitely one for the hot list.

Offline Spartacus123

Dat Ass!

One for the comeback - if she's still around!