Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hollyjane23 Adultwork Cramlington North East  (Read 1065 times)

18 review(s) for Hollyjane23  (10 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline MME

External Link/Members Only

Comms:   Initially email via AW then text message after that. Quick booking confirmation and postcode given, house number sent once I'd arrived

Location: Discreet, clean upstairs flat not far from main road. Reasonable easy to find. Don't think it'd be very good for public transport. Parking was no issues at all - it was both free and plentiful. It's an ideal flat for punting as you can walk up to it from a variety of different directions and feels safe.

Price: £60 for 30 mins

Services: OWO, RO, protected sex various positions

The WG: Profile is very accurate, however she lists herself as a size 10, I reckon its closer to size 8. She has a fantastic figure, very nice tits and a lovely looking arse, she looks stunning when bending over. Facially she's about a 7, not the best but certainly not the worst.

The Punt: Here's where it all went a bit flakey. I've read up a fair amount of her previous reviews and comments so went in pre-armed without any high expectations. She looked fit in the photos (which don't really do her any justice) and I wanted to see her in person.

I arrived on time and the door was answered quickly by a naked, fit looking lass. She has a fantastic body on her, very pleasing on the eye. I was ushered past her two (quiet) dogs who were in a crate to stop them running all over the place. Into the bedroom to sort paperwork out.

She never made eye contact up to now and hardly looked at me for the duration of the punt, which was a little off putting.

I put my arm on her shoulder and tried to initiate a quick kiss, she turned her head away and pretended to shut the door a little. I took my kit off and lay on the bed, she asked if I wanted OW or OWO - I settled for without, she cleaned me with a wet wipe (I was fresh out the shower!) then she pounced on my cock and started sucking it. We moved on to 69 and her pussy was amazing, nice and fresh and clean shaven.

She spent a couple of minutes sucking then spun round and asked if I was ready for a condom, she was totally robotic and I got the impression she really wanted me out of there and was trying to get it over with as soon as she could.

This thought affected me and I started to lose my hard on, I got her to lie on her back and play with herself whilst I wanked myself to get hard which did the trick. I fucked her missionary and couldn't honestly believe how tight her pussy was, it really was the tightest I've ever felt. She kept getting my hand out the way when I was trying to feel her tits, she was also avoiding kissing or making any eye contact at all.

She was more or less emotionless during this so I flipped her over to doggy so I could shoot my load. Looking down at her arse was great, I slid my cock up her, it felt a little tighter in this position and I rammed it in her, grabbing her arse as I pounded away, didn't last long before I shot my load in the bag.

She got up immediately and passed a wet wipe and we exchanged a little chat while I got ready, she seems a nice enough person but I feel she's had some sort of trouble in the past. She gave me a little hug then I was on my way.

Time in total was 15 minutes from start to finish..!!

It wasn't until I was walking back to the car that I noticed she had been wearing perfume, I could smell it on me wafting in the wind as I walked. I had to wash and change when I got back, a bit worrying for those out there with significant others so beware if you punt here.

Summary: Fantastic body and very tight pussy. Would have been a good punt but I felt she wanted me out as fast as possible, no eye contact, very limited touching of tits and robotic services.

Visit Again?: Not for me, if you fancy a punt yourself then book a 15 minute appointment and save yourself a few quid. I think that would be worth it just to feel that tight pussy. I have a feeling that If I saw her a few more times once she built up some trust she would probably loosen up a little and be less cold and robotic, however there are other punts out there waiting for me....

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review. Can I ask what previous reviews and comments you were reading, she hasn't got any?  Has she worked under another name and this is a new profile.   :unknown: 

Offline MME

Thanks for the review. Can I ask what previous reviews and comments you were reading, she hasn't got any?  Has she worked under another name and this is a new profile.   :unknown:
She also worked for allure under the name Megan
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=224127.msg2274227#msg2274227
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 08:30:22 pm by MME »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24