Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: marie darlo - Darlington  (Read 1807 times)

2 review(s) for marie darlo (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline darloboy78

External Link/Members Only

Met Marie a couple of weeks ago. Number on her profile, texted her and a meet was sorted pretty quickly. I’d previous tried to meet but she works strange hours as she works around her children’s school times and bed times apparently.

Was a little unsure as to whether I should meet - she’s a barebacker for extra cash (although sex doesn’t interest me), and you can also involve her partner if you wish (I didn’t wish), but she was close by so I gave it a go.

Fairly average body, good oral, kissing but no tongues. Reverse oral was good, and then back on for more oral before she finished me with her hand.

As value for money goes it was average, however she did everything that I expected and her pictures were pretty accurate. Add to that she was also a really friendly girl, so I would give it a positive (just).

I did discuss the barebacking with her and she said it was something more and more people ask for so she offers it for extra cash and gets checked monthly - still wouldn’t be enough to sway me though!

I would go back next time I’m in Darlington (despite my username I was only born there; I don’t spend a lot of time there, although the punting scene is not as good as it used to be in those parts anyway).

Online northface

Thats 2 so far for the Blacklist

Offline Tiger63

Offline darloboy78

Is this for real??

Very real. The punt was ok; not outstanding but she did what I was expecting

Offline darloboy78

Probably not  :unknown:

Lol it’s slim pickings around Darlington. I’ve discovered in the past when I’ve been there there are a few on AW but not many answer their phones. She wouldn’t be my first choice in that area!

Offline Disco dave

If you dont drive then darlo is very dry.

Having said that there is no way on this planet i take that punt. Performing ro on a wg who couldve had a creampie minutes before you. Mate give your head a shake

Offline darloboy78

Having said that there is no way on this planet i take that punt. Performing ro on a wg who couldve had a creampie minutes before you. Mate give your head a shake

If I suspected there was a hygiene issue I wouldn’t have. Tasted fine!! I’m sure most WG’s have partners who don’t cover up, just because it says bareback on her profile I don’t see the difference. But what makes the world great is we all have differing opinions  :thumbsup:

Offline The Outsider

I did discuss the barebacking with her and she said it was something more and more people ask for so she offers it for extra cash and gets checked monthly

Getting checked won't stop her catching anything or passing it on. 

Again, not my thing but thanks for the review.  It's informative if nothing else!   

Offline krazyboy

by the sounds of it he likes it wet  :scare:

lozza48

darloboy78 try lissamy in Darlington on AW. She's up your street. Review when you're done at the clinic maybe? Then your wife will be on a sofa in a different house!

Offline darloboy78

darloboy78 try lissamy in Darlington on AW. She's up your street. Review when you're done at the clinic maybe? Then your wife will be on a sofa in a different house!
Lol