Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie Real Hot. - North Acton  (Read 1379 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline xiǎo lóng

Link: External Link/Members Only

Logistics:
This took place a week or so back. I had the afternoon off so fired off a text at lunchtime and received a reply within a minute or two. After a couple of exchanges I agreed the time and received the address details.

Her place is around a 10min walk from Acton Town tube station and above some shops. I used Google maps but directions were good. There is also a bus that will take you to the top of the incline, if you want to reserve your energy.
I reached there and texted that I had arrived - she hadn't told me the apartment number and then came down to open the front door - hiding behind the door, which was a good thing as there were a whole bunch of high school kids at the bust stop right outside. She was just wearing a bath towel.

Services:
When we got upstairs, I'd asked for 1.5hrs (already mentined on the initial text) and was told £190 - on AW it's £160 so I queried this and she phoned someone and discussed in Thai then confirmed £190.
I didn't feel like walking and wanted more than an hour so told her I'd only brought £160 so, she sugested 1hr 15mins - I agreed. She counted the paperwork in front of me and checked the notes with a marker for authenticity (no problem for me). It seems her rates are all inclusive but I'm not 100% on this.

Looks:
It is her from the AW profile, but she didn't wear any make up or made any effort to dress up and I would say that rather than the 24 stated on her profile, she is in her early thirties. She also a dress size bigger than in her pics - not bad, but she didn't have the 'nubile' look of her images. She stood around 5'1'', was probably a size 8/10 and tits were B-cups. Shave clean pussy and very softt skin.

Attitude:
Thai people in general a absolutely lovely and she was no different. She showed me the bathroom and advised in her rudimentary English that the hot water tap only needs to be turn on slightly as it's too hot otherwise - she was right! She didn't tell me that the taps are wrongly labelled so, be warned! The bathroom and the apartment were pretty spotless and although I couldn't hear a soul, she told me about her ladyboy roomie..sleeping in the other room.

The meet:
I have to caveat this by saying that I had about 4hors sleep the night before so, this was probably a contributing factor for me not showing her, her AW profile to challenge her rates and also the course of the meet...
Dressed in my towel, I came back into her room and and her still standing she walked over to me and started kissing  - FK, good enough to get me aroused, but nothing special. She took off her towel and then mine and start stroking & tugging by cock. This went on for a couple of minutes and then she decided to inspect my cock and even though I'd just walked out of the shower (she even commented on how long I took in there) - I had a thorough wash after the brisk walk uphill, she proceeded to use wet wipes to give it a clean. She asked whether I wanted OW or OWO - I let her decide and she knelt down and went without. Her technique was again good eg, not toothy but nothing amazing. She sucked my balls too.
She then gestured in that very Asian, hospitable way, to proceed to the bed. Once on, she joined me and I noticed the towel laid over the bed so asked if she would do a massage. She seemed surprised but what followed was a proper Thai massage using some baby oil - again not the best Thai massage I've had but I loved that she used quite a bit of pressure. There were no cc swpies or any sensual touching/stroking of any kind from her. The only thing was that she would place my arm somewhere strategic eg. straddling it while working on my back so, I got a nice play of her pussy while she continued...she seemed to like it. She asked me to turn over and continued - proper massage!

After the massage she started OWO again and lots of FK. I sat up and she grabbed both my hands and placed them on her tits. OWO carried on for a few minutes. She then got up, I thought, to get the condom, but asked me something which I couldn't comprehend. I assumed that she was asking whether I was ready for the condom so, I nodded. She then got hold of some wet wipes and asked me to turn over onto my front again. I wasn't expecting what happened next - she parted my legs slightly and wiped my asshole with the wet wipes and proceeded to rim me! I've only had this done to me once before, but she was pretty good. She continued for around 5mins then stopped and asked to turn over and wanted to know if I liked. She finally put the condom on me and got on top for CG - where she stays on her feet...sorry, I can't remember the name of that position. Anyway, the sight of her doing this was going to send me over the edge so, I had to get her to slow down and she continued to grind on me for a while. Then over into mish. Now, partly out of the lack of sleep, but also the climax she had almost brought me to, meant that I just went at it until I came. She didn't complain and pretended to climax at the same time (and mentioned this too). It was complete bull but again, I think she was just eager to please. She then insisted in cleaning me up  - again, wet wipes and offered another shower. I think I could have stringed it out, but I'd actually stayed the original 90mins so thought I'd be taking liberties after what we had agreed.

Conclusion:
The meet happened about a week or so ago. So, I mulled over how I would write and rate this. Now, normally I have an idea of how the proceedings will go, based on other reviews (thanks chaps) and agreeing on services, but I wasn't sure about how I felt about this meet. On the one hand, I didn't get as much action as I would normally have, but on the other I had a very nice girl, give me a proper massage and a nice fuck, which is something I've been looking for. I'm not sure if it was a tinge of disillusionment about punting or because I had worked late the night before and was already shattered OR because although she was otherwise pretty faultless, I just didn't fancy her. However, writing this now, I think that it would be a positive, but still not sure if I would return.