Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassandra 4 You Bristol  (Read 2406 times)

23 review(s) for CASSANDRA4YOU (22 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline FluffyPunter

External Link/Members Only

Met Cassandra a few weeks ago, was £200 for a hour.

Accommodation is good near the Bristol harbourside, communications were excellent.

Cassandra is very accommodating and tries to make you feel comfortable. Lots of kissing from when I arrived, she's got a great attitude and always trying to make you feel special. She put in loads of effort and managed to make me come twice (v rare for me, especially with feeling less through a condom).

Started with some role play, was giving good head (OWO) and on to a variety of positions, and a happy ending massage.  We ran over time a bit but she wasn't clock watching and I left floating on air.

I know others have commented on her looks and surgery etc. and I'm not a fan of body modifications but if you want to feel like the centre of someone's world for an hour or so then she is your girl.

Offline BillyPoison

I agree with the above. If you're wondering why she's £200 then go and meet her and you'll see why. So much attention to detail.  :hi:

Online ciderhead

Saw her myself back when she was charging 160, as much as I enjoyed the punt I can't get past the price hike for a return visit, too expensive imo

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Such a shame when they have so much work done, it's like Sophie Anderson and Scottish Sacha, they become Pantomime Dames, mannequins gone wrong......

Zola017

That's a good point.

I think they get addicted to the surgery.