Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-Rae, Gateshead  (Read 2065 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline roboeggman

Who doesn't love mixing things up with a gym bunny MILF sexpot every now and again  :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms-
Messaged Amber on AW as her number wasn't showing. Confirmed services and was asked to text her as she'd made her number visible. All sorted very quickly, and I liked the way she sounded over messages. Good start. Price confirmed as I'd noted her rates were a bit up and down(through touring, apparently).

Half hour agreed at £60.

Location-
Part of what had put me off seeing Amber before was that she was mainly working from Newcastle. She was still advertising as Newcastle when I messaged but got the location in Gateshead and that heightened my mood considerably already. Easy to find, nice enough place. I would have preferred if the specific parking instructions weren't given as it was right outside the front door, not great for discretion.

Girl-
Very attractive imo. I usually go for a younger WG but fuck me she was fit. Dressed in a yellow casual knitted dress which was very flattering to her figure and tanned skin I was welcomed in and asked to remove my shoes. She has a few tattoos big and small, some which she says she doesn't like but I'm a fan of all types of work as there's usually a funny story behind the bad ones. Very much in the gym-fit-MILF archetype of woman. Enhanced boobs which fit her body nicely and plumped lips which were soft.

Booking-
DFK was fantastic, Amber knows how to take the lead with this a bit where some girls are happy to just be kissed she will go for it. OWO was good; she can go fairly deep with great hand action too which was giving me a good twitch as she has her nails done. RO was fresh, rimming on her was great. I might have to ask her to ride my face a bit next time as I imagine there's some power in that body of hers.

All-in-all it was good. Better than I expected though I already had fairly high expectations. She's incredibly comfortable in herself and I appreciated being spoken to without being pandered to. If I were to return I would say it would definitely have to be a longer booking.

Offline Kev3773

Nice one robo, only  seen her once, nice lass  :hi:

Offline The Outsider

I've seen her twice, although the second time was by accident.  I hadn't especially enjoyed the first booking but several years later I was caught out by different photos, a new name, and new agency.  I actually really enjoyed the second punt and only realised it was the same person about half way through!

Just goes to show you can't even trust your own opinions in this game!  :D