Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentines message  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Metal Geek

Checked my AW messages - I've been waiting for a reply from SexySummerNights regarding a booking - and there was a Valentines message from Yvonne. Nice surprise, and she's not even a regular, I've only seen her once about 6 months ago - but I'll probably see her again soon now (if it was just a marketing ploy, then it's worked on me, or maybe I just made an impression on her  :D )

Anyone else had any Valentine's messages today?

DaveMugabe

Checked my AW messages - I've been waiting for a reply from SexySummerNights regarding a booking - and there was a Valentines message from Yvonne. Nice surprise, and she's not even a regular, I've only seen her once about 6 months ago - but I'll probably see her again soon now (if it was just a marketing ploy, then it's worked on me, or maybe I just made an impression on her  :D )

Anyone else had any Valentine's messages today?
Definately not. Shes just trying to get more business mate.

hornygeordieguy

Definately not. Shes just trying to get more business mate.
She has over 300 feedback reviews. Although she is a lovely girl I doubt she has sent a message to everyone she has seen so I reckon she likes you Mike.  :kissgirl:

DaveMugabe

Its easy to broadcast a message to everyone in your HL or whatever.

On second thoughts no, I think this prossie who has fucked thousands is deeply madly passionately in love with you because for that hour you had with her, there was a deep connection and you fucked her like no one has done before,  :drinks:

Barry Shipton

She has over 300 feedback reviews. Although she is a lovely girl I doubt she has sent a message to everyone she has seen so I reckon she likes you Mike.  :kissgirl:

You cynical lot, she sent me one too, with a picture!
External Link/Members Only

And yes Bob she is a genuinely nice girl so I am sure she meant it.

Offline Metal Geek

Dave, I'm under no illusions that is was just a ploy to get more bookings  :) Although I didn't realise you could mass mail through the AW system, I assumed she'd had a busy morning - having said that it was a personalised message, I doubt you can do mail merges in AW.

But it did remind me it was about time I saw her again, tried to book for next week and she says she's got her sister visiting so she's only  doing duo's - doesn't appeal to me I'm afraid.