Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx Bristol  (Read 3408 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline thewhittler69

Sorry bit late with this review as it was a couple of weeks ago but thought best to post anyway as she'll probably be back in the south west at some point

Lisa External Link/Members Only

Comms: Good, sent a booking request on AW which was accepted pretty quickly. 1/2 hour incall for £60. Then on the day she texted the address.

Location: A nice private flat in a quiet part of Redland, bedroom was good although quite dark

Appearance: A young, petite polish girl with a cute face and great body. Better than the pictures on her profile suggest in my opinion  :thumbsup:

Meet: Once in the bedroom and paperwork sorted, started off with FK and undressing (she was wearing sexy lingerie underneath the gown) then onto the bed for great OWO, she really went at it and had to stop her before I came. Returned the favour by eating her out and fingering with her making great noises. Then on with the condom for cowgirl and finished i doggy. Her on top was an amazing sight  :D Had some time remaining so chatted and cuddled on the bed (was offered a massage but settled for that), she isn't overly chatty but friendly and happy for me to play with her as we talked.

Summary: A very good vanilla punt I'd say, would see her again if she came back to Bristol and good VFM at £60 for half an hour  :)

Offline PaintBrush

Nice one TW69.

Pity gone north now, but hopefully will return to the SW soon.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 03:28:24 pm by PaintBrush »

Offline thewhittler69