Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera - Camden Town  (Read 2038 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Shades

Meet Ameera Last week.
Price was 150 as per normal. Did not take the extra step for Anal, which i regretted later.

Location was a flat near Camden Town tube station. ok, but basically a room with a bed. Apparently the place she used to use is no longer available.

Comms
Arranged a few weeks ahead of time and then still had to negotiate on date /time. Went to confirm on day of meet and she said she had not heard from me so had booked someone else. Managed to get another slot but annoying.

Got there 15 minutes early and got a text from her saying she was ready and i could come early if i wanted. I took her up on the offer.

The meet
Got a nice bit of DFK when i walked in. Always strange meeting someone so well reviewed as you tend to go in with a pretty good idea of what you are going to get.
In this case the idea was about right apart from the piercings. I was not expecting them. Face is very pretty in a natural sort of way. Not super skinny, but IMO curvy without being fat.

Had a shower, and then got down to business.

A bit of standing kissing and general playing with her body before we got into the fucking. Ended up shagging her in just about every position imaginable for about 40 minutes. We were both rather sweaty by the end and i was definitely satisfied.

Bit of a chat, Shower and more chatting and then on my way.

Definitely a positive experience. The only negative for me, was the pain in arranging a meeting, but everything was perfect after that.

Offline Waterhouse