Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: has anyone seen this little stunner  (Read 3586 times)

Offline horny_mark999

External Link/Members Only

Guna book tomorrow just romainian do I trust

Offline ohfook1t

looks nice...probs not her tho

Offline krispunter

She looks cute but she does bareback...it is a pity...unfortunately
Banned reason: Non contributing obsessed troll.
Banned by: daviemac

john boy

id put money on that its not the girl in the pic if it is ill come with you next time and pay for your 30min

Toshiba

Hell no , stay away, not all that, too cheap imho, romanian, and worst of all

A BAREBACKER what are you thinking ffs

Offline FLYING BLUE

Presume you booked her?
How was it??
Please do let us know...

Offline horny_mark999

Didnt  book thanks for advice just had a gut feeling that she was guna be a rip off

Going to try

seen her few weeks ago but she lived in Thornaby just wurrys be because her incall is in a shared building

Offline FLYING BLUE

Didnt  book thanks for advice just had a gut feeling that she was guna be a rip off

Going to try

seen her few weeks ago but she lived in Thornaby just wurrys be because her incall is in a shared building

Did you see this warning on her AW page?

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. (more info.)

Offline horny_mark999

Yeah I met her few weeks ago and seams ok

Offline horny_mark999

Is the warning at the top of the page because someone has reported her

Gadgey36

No it doesn't mean that.

The reasons the warning is there are (copied from the site)

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.
We have been given reason to believe that this profile may not be totally bona fide.  We have asked the member to provide documentation in order to verify themself.  If this documentation is not provided within 48 hours the profile will be removed from the Site.

Until such time as this message no longer appears here, please exercise caution when corresponding with this member as they may not:

be who they say they are
be where they say they are
appear as depicted in any pictures
offer the services they profess to offer
Regardless of any member's verification status, AdultWork.com operates a buyer beware policy and would all encourage members to follow these steps when evaluating any members authenticity.  (hide message)

Offline horny_mark999

Ah ok I know last time I seen her she said she is having trouble with the site because she is using it thro her mobile intenet lol probably filling me full of shit well il report back had something important to do so had to cancel her tonight but back tomorrow

Gadgey36

Could be that AW might think another profile has used/is using the same IP - therefore putting the warning on the profile.
Easiest solution to remove it - suggest to her she does as they request!

Offline Thrasymachus

Ah ok I know last time I seen her she said she is having trouble with the site because she is using it thro her mobile intenet lol probably filling me full of shit well il report back had something important to do so had to cancel her tonight but back tomorrow
Looks like her profile has been removed again

No doubt it will appear again in a day or so.  Surely there is somewhere where she can access a computer and ensure that her profile isn't taken down every 48 hours

Offline horny_mark999

I no was just looking at my inbox for her number and been taken down shes a canny lass aswell didnt moan about doing anything or say no unlike 90% of the girls on aw

Gadgey36

She'll be back on line shortly.
She was a canny shag

Offline horny_mark999

She'll be back on line shortly.
She was a canny shag

Did you go to her flat mate

Gadgey36

Saw her at a place in Thornaby before she moved then a place in Stockton not far from the train station

Offline horny_mark999

Yeah was the flat ok just paranoid about a shared building lol

Gadgey36

I didn't realise it was until afterwards! It was dark so didn't notice. Didn't feel unsafe though.

Offline horny_mark999

When and seen her tonight had a wicked time with her and the flat feels safe

Gadgey36

Good stuff. Hopefully get there myself over the weekend.

whiterussian

Offline daftlad123

i met her a while back...great punt as well....i did text her friday night and she said car meets only over hardwick area but by the time shed replied when i asked her what time i was out of the area.....worth a visit tho!