Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet ’n’ petite - Edinburgh  (Read 1728 times)

24 review(s) for sweet 'n' petite (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BaronVonProdger

£50 15min quickie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nicole is fairly tricky to get a hold of these days, don’t bother with emailing her, just phone or text, eventually she’ll pick up or reply. Also she will send a confirmation text on the morning of your meet, which if you don’t reply quickly enough you will be bumped in favour of someone else.

Flats on a very busy street in Edinburgh, so its not discreet, rang the buzzer with two of her neighbours waiting behind me, a tad awkward to say the least, am sure they know exactly why your there.

Met with a little peck on the cheek when I went in, and had my first look of her. Facially she’s not as beautiful as I’d imagined, features are a little sharp. She looks a little older than you would first expect, but gorgeous strawberry blonde hair. Also has a sexy English accent, although she says she's from essex. :unknown:

Her Flat is a nice cosy little place, Paperwork out the way, was offered a glass of water and a shower. Started some light french kissing, with my hands roving over her figure. Then we both stripped off, revealing her banging body. She posed provocatively on the bed, and at that point I just wanted to fuck the shit out of her. Beautifully toned body, with small tits and sum amazingly erect and suckable nipples. Her skin is a little spotty, presumably from all the oil she uses for the massage sessions. For foot fetishists like myself they are sum of the nicest, tiniest little feet I've ever seen.

Then sum excellent ow followed, (owo is not offered by Nicole). Before cowgirl and doggy style, the later being a particular highlight seeing her ass and arched back, before popping in the bag. She is very tight, and being so small as she is, it could perhaps be an issue for larger gentlemen. She just couldn’t quite accommodate my dimensions, but she tried her best.

Personally I really enjoyed this meet, Nicole exudes sexuality, she’s been doing this for a while but doesn’t seem to be too jaded or have that 1000 yard stare that sum of the veterans have.

R :hi:

Offline nike

Sounds right up my street. However no owo is a deal breaker, for me. :timeout: :timeout: :timeout:

Offline BaronVonProdger

Sounds right up my street. However no owo is a deal breaker, for me. :timeout: :timeout: :timeout:

It was very good oral with however, barely noticed any difference from it without.

Offline foobarbaz

Yup, I can vouch for that, check out my review too. I don't know what she does but her skills make you forget is covered.