Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia Lovely GFE - Glasgow  (Read 6616 times)

51 review(s) for Antonia Lovely GFE (42 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
26 review(s) for Antonia Lovely (21 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Punterplus

This girl has been well reviewed on here and is very popular but I'm going to buck the trend, I did not enjoy my time with her.

Comms, arranged over the phone no problems, directed to a ground floor flat is a quiet residential street.

Appearance, Antonia is older than claimed and is unattractive in my view. She has a sizeable belly on her, decent bum, largish tits which are very very soft, too soft in fact.

Started with covered oral which was good and I asked her to go on top. This was rather slow and lacking in enthusiasm and soon she was wanting to switch to doggy which I refused. She was clearly uncomfortable when I handled or sucked her tits, angling her body away to hamper access.

Came in the bag and cuddled with her for a while until I recovered. I initiated round two with a request for more oral but then when it came time for more sex she insisted on doggy (which I do not like). I complied reluctantly, came once more, showered and left.

Would not return

External Link/Members Only

Offline seeker

All balanced reviews are welcome imo
They build a bigger picture
Nothing wrong in giving your experience  :hi:

Offline Dark night

I have a booking for her up coming Aberdeen visit I’m having second thoughts now

Offline Antonia Lovely

• Service Provider
I have a booking for her up coming Aberdeen visit I’m having second thoughts now

With all due respect,you should cancel your appoinment in time my dear  :hi:

Offline Davey Dykes

Admittedly it's over a year since I saw Antonia but I find it hard to believe she has cultivated a sizeable belly in that time.

Offline Antonia Lovely

• Service Provider
And not only you Mister 'Dark Night' ... I would be nice to all members who have scheduled me to Aberdeen to have the good sense to cancel the appointments because of this negative! It would be a very beautiful gesture and you would show respect ... as you all ask for respect from us so you should give me respect as well As you are crying about your time and money So I am crying about my time and money! I would not want to get to Aberdeen and receive messages a few hours before your appointment that you can not get it anymore ... I have to go to the doctor with the puppy,my car don't start, I'm out over the program :)))... who is affected by this negative please nice and respectful to cancel your appointments because there is no problem!

Kindest Regards Antonia

Offline Antonia Lovely

• Service Provider
Mr. Davey Dykes is not the kind to justify the comments I receive ... even if this is my first negative,I will never do this!! I respect him, everyone has the right to opinion and everyone has the right to express his experience with me as he feels!But to say that i have a BIG BELLY... :lol: :lol: :lol:
And those here who are regular I know pretty well that I never lied about my age ... I am 36 years old, I was born in 1982...Some of you know how to make some calculations :))) if you are used to the profiles Some girls look 21 years old and they actually have 40, that does not mean we're all the same!
I personally on the previous and the present profile I did not lie absolutely...!Who likes as I am ... all the respect, who does not like me as I am ... all the respect ...!
I was always blamed for being fat but bad fat :lol:just like a door :)  :cool:and sometimes some people who did not meet me in their life :))) just read the comments and because they did not have what to do they comment on them ... or can they comment to count on their posts :))) because for reviews ... 0  :cool: :music:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 01:23:09 pm by Antonia Lovely »

Offline Happyjose

Does anyone have a fucking clue what she’s on about?

Offline Glesgaboy

Offline Punterplus

I forgot to mention, the kissing was far from French, just minor pecks, and her fanny lips are huge, great curtains of flesh. It quite put me off.

Offline Antonia Lovely

• Service Provider
I forgot to mention, the kissing was far from French, just minor pecks, and her fanny lips are huge, great curtains of flesh. It quite put me off.

I think you forgot to mention that you have something personal with me!Do you think how many members have visited me ,they realize how much you can l.. throught what you are saying now????!!!
If your review would have been the first about me,you might have believed it!

There must be something in the water today :dash: :dash: :dash:

iphonex

She looks to have lost weight than put it on

Seen her in 2018

She was always a big girl but by no means fat when I saw her

Her instagram effects distort many of the photos you see

Offline Dukey

Is it just me or does anyone else find these precious cunts annoying as fuck when they come on here greetin like fuck when someone has the audacity to say something negative about them.
Fuck off Antonia who gives a fuck about what you think?

Offline Jock D

Is it just me or does anyone else find these precious cunts annoying as fuck when they come on here greetin like fuck when someone has the audacity to say something negative about them.
Fuck off Antonia who gives a fuck about what you think?

They never learn, at least 90% of the ones who come on to defend themselves end up getting banned after making a howling cunt of themselves...not the wisest of  business moves. :bomb:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 06:39:23 pm by Jock D »

Offline Astarter

Fuck me, beyond belief. You're a prostitute, you see lots of men and not all of them are going to like you. Should be like water off a ducks back to accept it as you've got loads of positives. Instead you've stuck your foot in it and your replies are miles more off putting than one measly negative review.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 07:07:28 pm by Alexstarter »

Offline Davey Dykes

Mr. Davey Dykes is not the kind to justify the comments I receive

I wasn't justifying any comment, all I said was I found it hard to believe you had put on a belly in the last year or so since I visited.

Offline ALDO12

Seen her not long ago. She looks 36 to me and doesnt have a belly on her.

Has a great body IMO
Banned reason: White-knight slagging off membership
Banned by:

Offline rowdee1

Seen her not long ago. She looks 36 to me and doesnt have a belly on her.

Has a great body IMO

And the inevitable white knight appears.

Rowdee

Offline The Man With No Name

Saw her over a year ago and was tempted to post a neutral at the time, but kinda glad I didn't as this review resonates so much with my own experience, I'm now tempted to also stick up a borderline negative. Never understood why she's seemingly so over-hyped.

While I wouldn't have described her as fat back then, she was probably only a few pounds away from flirting with chubby - and could well have built up a decent ponch in the meantime. The droopy sandbags for tits were far worse though. Typical big Romani hooter on her as well, if not facially unattractive, at least in her own way.

By far the most negative aspect of the whole affair, however, was her domineering attitude with the complete fucking cheek to give me strange looks when I tried to grope her, lean in for a snog, or do anything normal people do whilst supposedly fucking. Realise we aren't husband and wife, but somehow this manged to be far worse than even that.

Can't wait to see what she'll have to say about this...

COME ON ANTONIA, LET'S BE HAVING YOU... :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cw71

I'm no white knight, but I have visited Antonia for 2 thirty minute appointments. The first would have been about 2 years ago, the second maybe a year ago.

I had a pleasant time with her on both occasions.

I guess we can all have bad days, and we won't always click with everyone every time.

I have probably had fairly negative experiences with girls that other people have given positive reviews for. It takes 2 to tango.

Offline jamesdean1964

I'm no white knight, but I have visited Antonia for 2 thirty minute appointments. The first would have been about 2 years ago, the second maybe a year ago.

I had a pleasant time with her on both occasions.

I guess we can all have bad days, and we won't always click with everyone every time.

I have probably had fairly negative experiences with girls that other people have given positive reviews for. It takes 2 to tango.

Well maybe if you had posted a review,  you may got be getting the WK accusation.

Offline cw71

So you've only ever seen 6 working girls? Posted a review every single time have you?

Offline Matrix

So you've only ever seen 6 working girls? Posted a review every single time have you?

He makes a valid point and now you're detracting.

Offline jamesdean1964

Your right I have seen more than 6 girls. The ones I haven't reviewed because I would have been parroting  many positive reviews about them on here already or ones I've seen long before becoming a member.
But I always review a negative and wouldn't get involved in another review by another member for the reason I mentioned earlier.

Offline cw71

And my reviews of Antonia would have been very similar to a lot of existing reviews.

Perhaps we have to agree to disagree on this, but when a negative review is resulting in quite a long thread with a debate, I feel it it valid to add my opinion on my own experiences with that girl.

I certainly feel that contributes more than having a pop at someone who is trying to contribute to the thread.

Offline jamesdean1964

And my reviews of Antonia would have been very similar to a lot of existing reviews.

Perhaps we have to agree to disagree on this, but when a negative review is resulting in quite a long thread with a debate, I feel it it valid to add my opinion on my own experiences with that girl.

I certainly feel that contributes more than having a pop at someone who is trying to contribute to the thread.

Understand where your coming from. I didn't mean to have a go at you, but like you say let's move on.

Offline ALDO12

Rowdee

Disagree with the op so giving my opinion. Think that's what forums are for.....................
Banned by:

Offline rowdee1

Disagree with the op so giving my opinion. Think that's what forums are for.....................

You had already reviewed her, which is there for the record. Just disagreeing with another review when someone's had a negative experience doesn't add any value.

Rowdee

Offline cw71

Fair enough.

Offline BaronVonProdger

While I wouldn't have described her as fat back then, she was probably only a few pounds away from flirting with chubby - and could well have built up a decent ponch in the meantime. The droopy sandbags for tits were far worse though. Typical big Romani hooter on her as well, if not facially unattractive, at least in her own way.

By far the most negative aspect of the whole affair, however, was her domineering attitude with the complete fucking cheek to give me strange looks when I tried to grope her, lean in for a snog, or do anything normal people do whilst supposedly fucking. Realise we aren't husband and wife, but somehow this manged to be far worse than even that.

Can't wait to see what she'll have to say about this...

COME ON ANTONIA, LET'S BE HAVING YOU... :D

Well don't sit on the fence tell us what you really think.  :D

Well don't sit on the fence tell us what you really think.  :D

Well what the fuck would be the point in being here if I wanted spikes up my arse?

She's just another smug bastard, drunk on her own undeserved adulation, with the cheek to come on here for a bitch and a whine - purely because someone's dared to deliver an accurate description of a booking with her.

Fuck her, and her kind.

Offline BaronVonProdger

Well what the fuck would be the point in being here if I wanted spikes up my arse?

She's just another smug bastard, drunk on her own undeserved adulation, with the cheek to come on here for a bitch and a whine - purely because someone's dared to deliver an accurate description of a booking with her.

Fuck her, and her kind.

She thinks she's doing us blokes a favour by letting guys fuck her, and thinks as a result she levitates above the possibility of any form of criticism.

Offline OGS20

One thing I've learned from this forum is that a sizeable proportion of the posters (and probably just people in general) have no idea what an attractive girl looks like. You only have to look at Antonia's photos, which I am very glad she put up, to realise this; and there are countless other examples. And yes looks are subjective, but only to a certain degree, anyone who describes these WG's as beautiful is either disingenuous or impaired in some way. The number of girls I've seen described by multiple posters as good looking who I wouldn't fuck for free...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 06:25:53 pm by OGS20 »
Banned reason: Shit stirring walloper.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Clattypats

One thing I've learned from this forum is that a sizeable proportion of the posters (and probably just people in general) have no idea what an attractive girl looks like. You only have to look at Antonia's photos, which I am very glad she put up, to realise this; and there are countless other examples. And yes looks are subjective, but only to a certain degree, anyone who describes these WG's as beautiful is either disingenuous or impaired in some way. The number of girls I've seen described by multiple posters as good looking who I wouldn't fuck for free...
Perhaps you should have done more reviews of all these "good lookers" you may have seen... I see you've thrown in "subjective"... but still basically slating other members perception of how WGs look...  :rolleyes:

Offline ALDO12

So many angry little men on this forum who hate women.

Must have been smacked hard by their mummies when they were younger
Banned by:

Offline Happyjose

Think you've crossed the line there

No, we don't hate women. We just hate smug hoors who think they're above fair criticism and come on here every time they get any - bitching and abuse hurling, usually in some unintelligible, inarticulate manner - as per the above. This is, after all, a consumer review site. So it is always funny see how they are happy to flog us their bits, yet don't want anyone talking about them. The same would go if they were men or monkeys, flogging anything else from cars to cludgies. Nobody wants bad press - it's how you deal with it that sets you apart.

Nor are we angry or little. I'm generally pretty chilled, as I ensure I have as easy a life as possible. I also happen to be 6'3 and a reasonably lean 14 stone. And only my father ever gave me the occasional smack. That doesn't make me hate men either.

You're clearly just another sad-fanboy shitebag, who contributed nothing to this forum - using it solely as a means to try (and fail) to further justify to yourself the money you spent on an ugly, chubby hoor with saggy tits - and have been deservedly banned as result.

And yes, I write this because I know you're still lurking on here reading this.

Offline Matrix

That one always seemed to have a liking for chubby, Gypsy, whores.

I haven't read any comments that are particularly bad, either.

Just imagine if they had to listen to what most blokes put up with.  :D :wacko: :bomb:

James999

With all due respect,you should cancel your appoinment in time my dear

Why bother, if he doesn't want to see you just not turn up, it's not like you're a Doctor  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 06:15:18 pm by James999 »

dazman

Agree. Hateful pricks. I'm out.

Aww, what a shame we're all too harsh for sensitive little souls like you. :cry:

Offline scutty brown

FFS why all the fuss?
She's just another Romanian gypsy. Not worth the hassle.

Offline Jock D

Nice exit...a wee bit of grandstanding for Antonia's benefit...hoping for a freebie/discount on your next visit?

Aye, you'll be missed. :sarcastic:

Offline Dukey

Nice exit...a wee bit of grandstanding for Antonia's benefit...hoping for a freebie/discount on your next visit?

Aye, you'll be missed. :sarcastic:

Haha not so sure he wasn't just being sarcastic but fuck him.

Offline seeker

Seems to be a lot of sensitive leaching snowflakes  getting Admins boot lately  :D  :thumbsup:
They just can't resist when their "girlfriend " gets a few bad words ,
Like a moth to the flame  :bomb:

Offline Jock D

Seems to be a lot of sensitive leaching snowflakes  getting Admins boot lately  :D  :thumbsup:
They just can't resist when their "girlfriend " gets a few bad words ,
Like a moth to the flame  :bomb:

External Link/Members Only

Offline youngatheart

Rowdee

And disappears too !!
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

No, we don't hate women. We just hate smug hoors who think they're above fair criticism and come on here every time they get any - bitching and abuse hurling, usually in some unintelligible, inarticulate manner - as per the above.

I feel the need to amend this slightly. As, not only am I wrongly speaking for other members here, I don't actually hate smug hoors. And while I firmly think I could actually speak for everyone else, apart from the sad-fuck fanboys, though won't when I say this - I just don't have any time for them. Hence me telling them where to go, when they come on here peddling their shite.

The concept of hate should be reserved only for actual evil in existence, that requires great energy and persistence to be defeated. People and things that actually perpetuate hate, injustice and usually complete hypocrisy as well - Saudi Arabia, Fifa, Boris Johnson and Cliff Richard all being fair examples.

Smug hoors, on the other hand, can simply be told to fuck off and ignored - with little-to-no effort at all.

Glad to have cleared that up. ;)

Offline Dukey

At least she seemed to have got the message and duly fucked right off.