Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Not' Lili ChinaBaby - Massage - Birmingham  (Read 2002 times)

23 review(s) for LiLi Chinababy (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline chunky monkey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have been meaning to see Lili for a while now, and finally got the opportunity a few days ago
Easy to find location on Granville Street with plenty of on street pay parking

Venue: a modern place in Skyline Apartments, clean, tidy and very anonymous

Girl: Lili is a late 30's Chinese lady, pretty, slim-ish with a fantastic natural rack
She's been working in Birmingham for a number of years so speaks excellent English

Service: I'd requested soapy massage so after both undressing we started in the shower
I've got to say I was somewhat underwhelmed. There was very little of the soapy suds and body rubbing that I was expecting, just a quick wash down (which I needed anyway) and a bit of a naked vertical hug. She later confessed that too many showers dries her skin too much so she'll shower between customers but can't manage prolonged showers during the visits

So off we went to the bed for the massage which took the form of light touches and strokes from shoulders to toes and everything in between. It was pleasant enough but not the quality I'm used to from a select few other girls.  She followed this with a very good, nut all too short session of body 2 body with some fondling down below before we tried a little prostate massage. As with the soapy massage this wasn't really what I was expecting. To be fair I've never had a prostate massage but I'd expected it to involve massaging my prostate, not just slipping 1 or 2 lubricated fingers in and out of my ass, occasionally stroking the spot

Afterwards I was given the nod to turn over while she went off to wash her hands. She then continued the light massage on my front including lots of licks and kisses from shoulder to mid-thigh, care fully avoiding my little CM. During all of this my hands were allowed to explore her body. Only 2 rules given 1) no pinching of nipples & 2) no inserting fingers. Then to the finish with Lilis' tiny fingers wrapped around my cock bringing me to a very satisfying finish

A final shower with Lili helping to to clean off the baby oil, before I was back on the street just within the hour

1 hours services as described above for £80

Offline Jasonk71

Did she used a covered finger for prostrate massage?

Offline chunky monkey

Did she used a covered finger for prostrate massage?

Finger was only covered in KY jelly, hence needing to wash hand(s) afterwards

Online PepeMAGA

unless She's come back from China, this won't be Lil, it'll be another chinese girl using the profile.
When I last saw her it was a girl called Lisa. both Lil and Lisa used a cover for prostate massage so this might be a third girl.

Offline chunky monkey

Does the girl you know as Lili have any tattoos?
The girl I saw had something like a pair of elongated wings across the bottom of her back

Offline shed

unless She's come back from China, this won't be Lil, it'll be another chinese girl using the profile.
When I last saw her it was a girl called Lisa. both Lil and Lisa used a cover for prostate massage so this might be a third girl.

The original Lili China baby moved back to China some time ago. They still use the same advert for her replacement. I saw the original Lili just before she left and was told she wouldn't be coming back. I have since called and again was told she would not be returning

Offline chunky monkey

Mystery solved
What I will say is that regardless of who my girl actually was she was pretty, had acracking figure and did a reasonably good job. The only downside was that the specific extras I asked for weren't given as expected. The rest was great

Offline Littlefoot

How was the communications, texts or phone call or both?

Is she shaven down below?

Offline chunky monkey

How was the communications, texts or phone call or both?

Is she shaven down below?

Communication was by both text and calls, and was very easy because she speaks excellent English

She was mostly shaven down below, with just a little fluff for modesty / entertainment
To be honest as soon as her clothes came off I could hardly take my eyes (and hands when the opportunity arose) off her fabulous breasts, which were all natural and some a wonder to behold

I'd better stop now or a) I'll be accused of white knighting and b) I'll have to have a lie down

One thing - given that we've now established that this is another girl working under Lili's old advert, how do I go about adding a 'Not' to the review title so it reads 'Not Lili ChinaBaby - Massage - Birmingham'?
Is this something I can do for myself or will it need someone with higher access rights?

Offline Littlefoot

Communication was by both text and calls, and was very easy because she speaks excellent English

She was mostly shaven down below, with just a little fluff for modesty / entertainment
To be honest as soon as her clothes came off I could hardly take my eyes (and hands when the opportunity arose) off her fabulous breasts, which were all natural and some a wonder to behold

I'd better stop now or a) I'll be accused of white knighting and b) I'll have to have a lie down

One thing - given that we've now established that this is another girl working under Lili's old advert, how do I go about adding a 'Not' to the review title so it reads 'Not Lili ChinaBaby - Massage - Birmingham'?
Is this something I can do for myself or will it need someone with higher access rights?

Thanks for the reply. I've done that little request you wanted.  :thumbsup:

Offline chunky monkey

:hi: Thank you

I think it makes sense to highlight that it's someone else now working under that advert

Offline Littlefoot

:hi: Thank you

I think it makes sense to highlight that it's someone else now working under that advert

Good point. I've actually seen the old LiLi Chinababy twice. Once for a FS and once for a FBSM session. One neutral and one positive. I wouldn't mind trying the new LiLi Chinababy thanks to your review. Hopefully this week.