Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zelda Thai - Paddington  (Read 1157 times)

107 review(s) for Zelda Thai (97 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
90 review(s) for ariel sexy thai girl (81 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline xyfek

External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 30 minutes.

Comms: By text, very organised, no problems at all.

Venue: A small studio a short walk from Paddington station. The kind of place inhabited by skint students or struggling artists. I'm not fussy, it was fit for purpose, although a more spacious shower facility would be convenient ;)

Services: OWO, DFK, RO, sex in multiple positions.

Girl: AW photos are accurate. She's a cute Thai, very petite with enhanced breasts that make her look a little bit disproportionate. I prefer all natural girls, but the boob job was well done. Also has some tattoos on the back.

The punt: I suppose I had a very similar experience to previous reviewers. Zelda is very much full on, going straight for the crotch from the moment I arrived! DFK was on from the start. She insisted on having a shower with me, even though there was clearly no room for two! Somehow, we managed and OWO was performed right there, with great skill. On we went to the bed, for some RO which she seemed to enjoy, followed by sex in cowgirl and doggy. She can take a good pounding. I came once and left a happy man!

In short, it was an enjoyable punt with a friendly and playful girl who knows how to please. I tend to prefer a more slow paced and sensual approach, but it seems to me that Zelda has too much energy and there's no stopping her from a well rehearsed routine, that by all accounts she delivers consistently. I would recommend a visit, but I'm not so sure I'll be returning.

Offline Lennysrabbits

I think I’ll punt her next, thanks for the review. Good info