Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-Rae - Gateshead  (Read 1156 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

regent1987

External Link/Members Only

So, I may have a new favourite!

Comms - Very easy communication by text. I had an issue finding the place but she was helpful in getting me there.

Price - £120 for an hour. Based on her reviews, I thought it was worth it.

Venue - A house slightly out of town but not far by any means. A nice room with a good bed!

Looks - Extremely attractive, big lips aren't my thing but that would be being extremely picky. She goes to the gym and you can tell, her body was the best I've seen yet. Has tattoos which I really liked but not too many. Really nice boobs and a lovely bum, she doesn't look her age at all.

Service - After a quick chat, we got straight into some very nice DFK, with tongues. This lasted quite a while which on this occasion I liked and we became quite entwined. She did some very good OWO with some deepthroat and great eyes, it was quite wet and she very much seems to enjoy doing this. It was my turn with RO, it's very nice down there both in smell and look and the wet theme seemed to continue. We started off with CG, because of her strength from going to the gym this was probably the best CG I've had. We followed up with doggy and I had an amazing view of her arse. We resumed OWO with her on her knees which looked amazing given her eyes. This moved into 69, which was a really good way to end. We finished off with some good chat, she's not a clock watcher at all but had to head off somewhere else.

Overall impression - Really good looking with an amazing body. Her fitness definitely helps in the bedroom and you can tell she enjoys what she's doing. Really good OWO and CG. I'll definitely to make regular bookings with her.