Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cumforcarly - Gateshead  (Read 1132 times)

52 review(s) for Cumforcarly (46 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

regent1987

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Very easy communication by text. On arrival she texted back quickly with the venue details.

Price - £100 for an hour. Very good rate given her reviews

Venue - I liked that it was a bit further out of town. It was a nice place with good parking.

Looks - She's girl next door type. Got a nice, curvy body and an attractive face.

Service - I'd had a nightmare at the start, I thought our appointment was 15 minutes earlier than it was, so I turned up early and oviously seemed impatient. She teased me about this and our teasing of eachother continued throughout which i enjoyed, with lots of laughs.After talking, we got straight into some very nice DFK, no tongue but that's the only fault I can have, we were also a bit entwine during this which I like. She then started on some OWO with very good technique, especially with her tongue. I then returned the favour with some RO, she seemed to enjoy it and was very clean and smelled good. She doesn't allow fingering which could be one of only a few gripes. The sex was very good: doggy with an amazing bum and missionary with which I finished..

Overall impression - A really enjoyable experience and great chat, even if no fingering or tongues was a little disappointing.. She's not my usual type, so I may not see again but that's not to say I wouldn't highly recommend.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 06:05:50 pm by regent1987 »

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review regent. She's currently one of my favourites.