Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woofie35 - London Tour - Shepherds Bush - Nymphomaniac  (Read 2861 times)

57 review(s) for Woofie35 (56 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline themats

Saw Woofie most recently when she toured london in January 2019 - she's already very well reviewed in London and Nottingham - so won't have much to add.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Comms: Booked in advance by text for an evening after work - 2 hours for £320. Clear instructions by text to reach the hotel room.

Location: Nice hotel in Shepherds Bush - discreet enough, just straight through the doors and into the lifts. Room was large with a sofa and large double bed.

Woofie: Fairly petite, in her mid or late thirties, I think around 5 ft 3 or 4. slim, nice arse, facially attractive, nice small perky boobs and my favourite pair of suckable nipples I've seen - you could probably hang clothes on them they're that long.

Services: DFK, Facial, Anal, Sex, RO, Fingering, Squirting, Rimming both ways, toys, DP.

Meeting: Arrived to the room to be greeted by Woofie - straight into DFK. Managed to break off, left the cash on the table and took a shower. Came out the shower in my towel to see Woofie on all 4's looking at me - cock hungry. At this point, you can tell it's going to be a good booking  :cool:

What followed was 2 hours of mostly non-stop action - You can tell Woofie just loves fucking and thoroughly enjoys pleasing cock. DT, gagging, facefucking, plenty of squirting, Anal, DP with toys, sex in many positions - All performed to a high standard.

Ended up giving her a facial which she took happily with a massive grin and a wink. I think she prefers swallowing though as she just loves cum that much.

Summary: Pretty much 2 hours of action with a nyphomaniac - everything performed to a high standard. Quite expensive but for what she does and her standards - I think she justifies it.

Would I see again: Of course. I've already seen her a few times and would see again when funds permit it. (I'm just glad she doesn't live in London as I may end up going bankrupt  :D)

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 04:48:55 pm by themats »

Offline Currywurst

You fucked for 2 hours straight??!! Cool.