Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia, Shoreditch - exquisite but new price to match  (Read 3246 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline samtor

I had Mia on my HL on the strength of Greenlanman's glowing review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=240775.msg2461901#msg2461901.  I got the details from her AW profile and then just recently found myself in the east end with some free time so I thought I would check her out.

Comms - Comms were great.  Quick response.  Clear texts.  Appointment on short notice.  The one hiccup was that when I visited her AW profile a few weeks ago, it said £100 for 30 minutes, but when I arrived she informed me that it was now £130 as she had recently raised her prices.  I had only brought £115, but as it turns out, there is an ATM outside her door and she was happy for me to take a few minutes to get the extra dosh.  She was super attractive and I had no real plan B so I decided it was my mistake for not checking and I would splurge the extra.  Another problem is that her profile lists "Liverpool Street" as the first location, but she is definitely in the centre of Shoreditch which is a good 20 minutes away from Liverpool Street.

Sesh - Once the paperwork was taken care of, we got down to business.  The first thing that strikes you is how spectacularly gorgeous she is.  Perhaps on of the prettiest faces I have had the pleasure of kissing.  A trim, tall body with modestly enhanced breasts all dressed to the nines in stunning lingerie.  She embraces you like a long awaited lover. Her kissing is more sensual and erotic than full on snogging. 

We had bit of touching and kissing and foreplay.  She dropped to her knees to give my nether regions some attention.  Eventually, I got her on her back for some attentive RO.  She seemed to enjoy it and I was patient and giving it my best.  She said "you are going to make me come", but in the end I don't think she ever really climaxed.  I think she faked a little and decided it was time to give me some attention.  Greenlanman's description of her being so horny that she was having massive orgasms multiple times either means he was a sex god or I my mileage varied quite a bit.

We did all the positions and she was always obliging and erotic.  I was tempted to put Neutral because no matter how gorgeous she was, £130 still seemed pretty steep to me for 30 minutes.  But I was swung to Positive by the after-play.  We had a cuddle and chat with the remaining 10 minutes and she was ever so delightful and affectionate.  We easily ran over the 30 minute mark by 5 minutes.  I highly advise folks to go for the hour at £180 which is proportionately a much better deal (since she has raised the half-hour and full-hour by the same £30), but also because I think her sensual, romantic vibe would work better over a longer period.

Greenlanman's description was very accurate as our her pictures on her AW profile (the one on the stairway is particular representative). 

External Link/Members Only

Online WARSZAWA16

Thanks for the review. Attractive girl, no question. £130 (from £100) for 30 minutes is steep though. Suppose proportionately £180 for an hour is not quite so bad though.

hira1988

Thanks - i was going to book her but no way I am paying £130 for half an hour (too steep)