Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jubilee Line Punting  (Read 2321 times)

Offline johnDpunter

Anyone got any recomendations for Jubilee line punting? 
My preference is between Stanmore and Canary Wharf, slim(ish) girls up to £120ph.  thank in advance

Offline fisherofsouls

I imagine the swaying of the carriage will add something to the experience... ;-)

Persie

Love the LU style of punting...I am up by Camden..any recs for Norther line... :D  :crazy:

LL

Anyone got any recomendations for Jubilee line punting? 
My preference is between Stanmore and Canary Wharf, slim(ish) girls up to £120ph.  thank in advance
Spend an extra 10 minutes on the Jubilee line when you get to Canary Wharf and continue to Stratford.  There are tonnes more girls to chose from in that area.  Unfortunately I don't have any recommendations as the girls I've seen there in the past no longer work there but I'm sure you'll find some good ones.

Offline johnDpunter

Spend an extra 10 minutes on the Jubilee line when you get to Canary Wharf and continue to Stratford.  There are tonnes more girls to chose from in that area.  Unfortunately I don't have any recommendations as the girls I've seen there in the past no longer work there but I'm sure you'll find some good ones.

so you are recommending me to go somewhere where you have no recommendations?   :dance:

raylondoner

Get off (I mean the train) at Bond Street and walk to Soho?

Stealthshagger

Any replacement bus punting recommendations?

raylondoner

Any replacement bus punting recommendations?

Ah, that would be for a punt after 11.00 am on Sunday's then  :hi:

LL

so you are recommending me to go somewhere where you have no recommendations?   :dance:
Well it took you 13 months to read my reply. If I had recommended anyone they would have moved on by now anyway  :wacko:

Stealthshagger

He was held up by a signal failure