Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Elise Heathrow  (Read 2068 times)

3 review(s) for Mature-Elise (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline James59

Arranged to meet Elise at the beginning of the month. Elise was staying at one of the many hotels on the Bath Road. Arrangements made easily and quickly by text. Access to hotel very easy and relaxed.  Had booked an hour for £130.00 Elise greeted me wearing a tight blue dress which barely contained her huge bust lovely welcome kiss. Elise has the loveliest soft Irish voice , asked for a shower and came out to find Elise on the bed with her legs invitingly open. Elise unclipped her bra and her huge boobs spilled out, lots of nibbling on her nipples which got very erect as did my cock. Lots of oral both ways including 69 Elise tasted fantastic and has a pierced clit I think she came as she let out a little moan and her juice flowed, sex was was in missionary position and most enjoyable. I would recommend Elise .

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Are her boobs naturally large or fake?

Offline Bigbossman

Anyone seen her recently, had a good punt with her some time ago but she seems to have disappeared