Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SGK - Burnley - 1hr Incall  (Read 1338 times)

41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Spannerman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet happened around a fortnight ago.

Duration - 1hr
Price - £100
Services - Kissing, RO, OWO, Sex in various positions and CIM finish

This wasn't my first meet with Kate, I saw her when she first burst onto the scene a number of years ago (I wasn't a member on here then, or hadn't been for long).  I've been trying to rearrange another visit but my diary was a bit fucked and she seems to work sporadically.  She had also changed her number since I last saw her so contact was difficult.

I emailed her a few times through AW and eventually she sent me a Whats App, I had told her in the body of my email that she could text/what's app/call me.  After a couple of messages the meet was arranged.

I drove there thinking my Sat Nav had screwed up, I had of course visited before a few years back but still I kept thinking, this can't be right.  Eventually the road opened up and I recognised the place, another quick Whats App and I was in.  Nice location and a pleasant room.

I was pleasantly pleased to see Kate, she's a little bigger than when we first met but perfectly proportioned.  When we got upstairs and I finally got her stripped down she seemed conscience of some weight gain but she's fine, not overweight at all,  more womanly than the slight lass I met a few years ago and her tits have filled out a little, a good handful now.

Service wise I explained that I was only likely to cum once, I simply can't managed twice or more now in an hour now.  I'm early 40s but seem to have lost this ability some time ago.  We started off with kissing following by OWO, this was really good and a nice surprise, when I saw her previously she only offered covered oral.  The blowjob was decent and to be fair i could have just laid back on the waterbed and let her suck me for the hour.  To be honest though fucking is my real thing so I wanted to be inside her.  After some brief RO which tasted good it was on with the rubber and she jumped on top.

She really seems to get into the fucking and was really going for it, a few positions followed.  Most memorable was probably doggy where she was more fucking me really, banging back towards me as I trust forward.  Despite this I wasn't going to cum during sex, I don't really know what has happened to me recently but I don't seem to be able to climax during sex. 

I asked her to lube up my dick and give me a hand job to completion.  She disappeared out the room and reappeared with some more lube, condom off, lube on and she was wanking and sucking me.  Really enjoyable, I was buzzing off this, I could reach her pussy and was having a good play.  I told her I was cumming and she took the load in her mouth.  Had another shower (en-suite), some goodbyes and I was on my way.

Really enjoyable punt, felt drained afterwards but in a nice way.  I've already tried to rearrange but my work diary is giving me grief again, hopefully soon. 

In short a decent punt with a confident lass who knows her craft well.   :rolleyes:

Offline Romeo Sensini

Good review, I like the sound of this girl and you're not alone, most of my punts go that way.