Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: London/Victoria Cute Sexy  (Read 1130 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline massagepuntingfan

External Link/Members Only
Cost £150 for 1hr.
Services: Massage, DFK, OWO, light rimming(if I remember right), RO and fs.

I have occasionally enjoyed the odd Thai SP in my time, when good their manner is really client friendly, lots of polite attention at the beginning and generally willing to please. Victoria falls into that bracket.

Location was close to Edgware Road, my visit was early autumn last year and I don't remember all details, I do remember the buzzer didn't work and I had to call when outside for the SP to let me in.

Victoria looks like her photos, attractive lady, I think she said 35. I remember her to be friendly on arrival, the flat was a one bed with separate bathroom, lots of clutter but neatly arranged. She ran the shower for me, I explained my enjoyment of oily massage she was happy to carry it out. After the shower(not shared) she helped wiped me down, something other Thai SP's have done.

A decent erotic massage continued which was me lying on my front her massaging in a Thai way before I asked her to massage my arse and cock/balls. I like the buildup to the obvious, turned over oily massage on my front, hand job, ball licking, OWO and rimming all well done.

Think we then moved to 69 and RO - I had the feeling this is perfunctory for her, not a major turn on so was happy to move to sex in numerous positions, CG, doggy and came while on top. Think there was plenty of FK and occasional DFK. Anyway I left thinking that was fun/job done, although one caveat was thinking we didn't completely connect, more she's pretty decent at her job - hence the positive.