Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily's Creme brulee - Aldgate East  (Read 2229 times)

91 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (87 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Contrarin

Emily’s Creme brulee - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - minutes walking from Aldgate east station, flat is nice, pretty easy to find, bathroom had lots of clean towels, and shower products, bedroom was alright

Communication - Via AW initially to sort details, then via phone on the day

Time - 1.5 hr for £240 last month

Looks - Greeted me wearing lingerie and high heels.
She’s about 5’4 though a bit taller probably from the heels, facially attractive (I find her), nice tits,  great arse (felt great in my hands). Tattoos were no issue for me.

Meeting - Greeted me at the door with a deep kiss, then led me to the bedroom. Both of us, sat down on the bed, she got us some drinks and took off her lingerie. Had a bit of chat, before we began kissing some more. After a bit of this, I slowly trailed down, and began giving her some oral, nice taste, no issues I could see down there. Then we switched around to 69 with her on top, continued eating her out while she starts giving me OWO at the same time.

She began alternating between gyrating on my face while playing with her tits and 69, during which she played with my balls and continued blowing me. I felt I was about to cum, but as I prefer cumming while fucking, I asked her to stop, got the condom on, she swung around and rode me CG. This gave me a nice view to enjoy, she also continued with deep kissing at this point. Eventually, I came and spent a bit of time cuddling. After some recovery, she go some oil and gave me a bit of B2B massage.

Towards the end of the massage, I felt ready to go again, and did some doggy-style and then went too prone bone but couldn’t quite pull off a second pop. So, instead contented myself with just cuddling and kissing til the time was nearly up. Then I got up off the bed and had a quick shower.

As she led me back to the door, I had one last kiss and went on my way.

Overall - She’s enthusiastic, friendly, no clock watching that I could see, got really into it as I left a bit later than my allocated time. Will return when funds allow, may go for shorter sessions next time.

Offline JackSaint

I saw her years ago, impressive to still be delivering good service after all this time

Offline boardyhell

I saw her years ago, impressive to still be delivering good service after all this time
i saw her 2 days ago ,as good as ever
rarely do you see a girl who takes as much care in her make up and presentation and performance as emily
she is in that niche for punters who want gfe service with a stunning girl with vanilla services performed perfectly
only negative is parking ,allow extra

Offline Bond

i saw her 2 days ago ,as good as ever
rarely do you see a girl who takes as much care in her make up and presentation and performance as emily
she is in that niche for punters who want gfe service with a stunning girl with vanilla services performed perfectly
only negative is parking ,allow extra

You've made me realise that that's what I am!

I had reviewed Emily a couple of years ago before her long break. Luckily I managed to see her again a couple of months ago when in London and she was perfection personified. She's up there with the best of all the ladies I've met in my eleven years of punting.

Offline xyfek

You've made me realise that that's what I am!

I had reviewed Emily a couple of years ago before her long break. Luckily I managed to see her again a couple of months ago when in London and she was perfection personified. She's up there with the best of all the ladies I've met in my eleven years of punting.

This is also pretty much everything I look for in a punt (unfortunately, not always successfully). I haven't had the chance of seeing Emily, as it seems she's always booked up and I end up going elsewhere... Perhaps I should make more of an effort.

Are there any other girls at her level in London?

Offline driver

She is on another level. Beautiful in every way imaginable. Wish I could see her more than I do.