Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Good_girl69 / Paisley  (Read 1029 times)

19 review(s) for Good_Girl69 (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline peterpan19

External Link/Members Only

Duration/cost - 2 hours £240

Comms - Aw emails then texts

Location - Paisley near centre

Service provided - GFE, kissing, OWO, RO, Rimming, sex

Met took place a few months ago she had to cancel first booking but plenty of notice and rearranged for following day. Arrived at post code and parked in nearby car park safe enough during the day, given building number and told door would be open as there is another business in same close so make my way up to the flat. Door opens with gorgeous blond waiting for me in sexy black lingerie, stockings and heels. Pics accurate and age about right, Led me into bedroom where we get paperwork out of the way. Flat is usual tenement style, large bedroom with double bed looks like she stays here as lots of personal things around. Make use of bathroom to freshen up while she gets drinks. Start with lots of kissing and touching, oral both ways which we both enjoy. Gets condom on and she climbs on top of it’s a great sight seeing her bounce on top of me then move onto doggy bending her over the bed and she is moaning telling me to give her it harder and telling me to spank her. I can feel myself getting ready to cum so she wants me to face fuck her I stand over her and she takes me in her mouth, couldn’t hold on any more and I cim she wants to snowball so gives me a sloppy kiss before swallowing what is left in her mouth.

Lay and chat for a bit before round 2 where again she makes me cim again after sex in a few positions.

Good girl is probably the dirtiest and most sub girl I have seen so will definitely return.