Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luana - London (Awkward and not the best technique)  (Read 707 times)

3 review(s) for SWEET_SKIN (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Called on the phone, prompt answer from maid.

Looks: Looks 80% like pictures but has acne on her face which has been airbrushed out, never done a chick with acne before so did not mind for a quick new view :lol:

Price paid: £60 OW multiple positions

Service: Regarding service it was mixed to be honest. From the outset she she seemed very quiet. Gave strong OW with good suction and decent technique.

However, when it came to sex that's where the session went a little downhill. In regards to CG she cannot ride dick to save her life if someone put a gun to her head. She also moved around a lot during doggy. I tried to be accommodating and asked if she was ok, she said she was however, was still very awkward. Made sure to finish to round up, again asked if she was alright to which she smiled and said yes.

She does not really seem to speak English. So due to a combination of her awkwardness and not up to par service is why I have marked her as negative.

Regarding value for price paid I have had far better so will settle with a strong no.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 04:38:22 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 06:30:33 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Cross-referencing with KI profile

Noa

Hidden Image/Members Only

Having seen this picture have to ask the perennial question.

Cheers mate!

Offline Payyourwaymate

That is not the girl that I saw, the girl I saw was slim and had darker hair . Wow they changed profiles quick, I think I will start to add the images of the girl I see again under the review to avoid confusion. Sorry.

Offline peter purves

That is not the girl that I saw, the girl I saw was slim and had darker hair . Wow they changed profiles quick, I think I will start to add the images of the girl I see again under the review to avoid confusion. Sorry.

Too many WGs on my mind  :P

So you saw the WG above in the AW link, pictured below?

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 12:37:51 am by peter purves »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline peter purves

Cross-referencing with VS profile

No name on ad

Ad runs as

NEW 2 ❤ BRAZILIAN ❤JUST ARRIVED IN TOOTING BROADWAY❤
Posted by Vivastreet_6655697332