Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Eleanor Glasgow  (Read 2892 times)

17 review(s) for English_Eleanor_ (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online peterpan19

English-Eleanor

External Link/Members Only

Another review from end of last year

Duration/cost - 2 hours £250

Comms - aw emails then text

Location - Newish block of flats near river (since moved from other reviews)

Service provided - GFE, kissing, owo, RO, rimming

Arrived at post code called Eleanor for flat number, buzzed in to ground floor flat. Usual hiding behind door led into bedroom. She was dressed in black lingerie, stockings and heels paperwork out of the way was offered shower and drink. Eleanor disappears to get drink and says to make myself comfy. Asks me what I want from meet then into lots of french kissing, touching, oral both ways. By this point I was rock hard so gets condom on and have sex in various positions with lots of dirty talk from Eleanor she seemed to enjoy it. Was ready to blow my load so takes condom off and she takes me in her mouth for more oral, couldn’t last any longer so shot my load in her mouth and she swallowed the lot.

Lay and chatted for a bit before round 2 again more oral and sex in various positions before cumming again.

Eleanor disappeared between rounds I think for a smoke but not obvious and couldn’t smell any smoke in flat or from her.

Will hopefully get the chance to return sometime.