Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EbonySilviaBlack Glasgow  (Read 4105 times)

9 review(s) for EbonySilviaBlack (4 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Happyjose]

Offline Punterplus

External Link/Members Only

This meeting never happened so I can't tell you much about her.

Needing a shag, I picked out this black girl, avoiding the huge number of barebackers that work in Glasgow, it was a short notice booking, arranged by phone. I told her I would be there in forty minutes.

Now I have to hold my hands up here, I was late. The Glasgow traffic system is a nightmare and I wasn't at all used to it, not being from the area. I arrived outside her place eight minutes later than arranged and rang her. ...and rang her and rang her.

After an age, she texted to say that I was late and she had someone else in. Now hold on, how did she fix up a new appointment in eight minutes??

The truth must have been that she doubled up on the bookings to make sure she got the business. She offered me a slot an hour later, which was too late for me.

Very disappointing.

Offline Clattypats

This meeting never happened so I can't tell you much about her.

Needing a shag, I picked out this black girl, avoiding the huge number of barebackers that work in Glasgow, it was a short notice booking
So You've never encountered BB'ers anywhere else in abundance :rolleyes:

Offline Clattypats

Now I have to hold my hands up here, I was late. The Glasgow traffic system is a nightmare and I wasn't at all used to it, not being from the area. I arrived outside her place eight minutes later than arranged and rang her. ...and rang her and rang her.
Why didn't you ring her when you were stuck in the traffic? :unknown:.. Something amiss with you...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 10:13:33 pm by Clattypats »

Offline randydandy2013

Why didn't you ring her when you were stuck in the traffic? :unknown:.. Something amiss with you...

Possibly he was using a punting phone that wasn’t linked to the cars Bluetooth? But fuck knows, using a mobile phone while driving isn’t worth the risk these days and try explaining that to the misses if you have one when you get a fine and points on your license  :scare:

Offline Clattypats

Possibly he was using a punting phone that wasn’t linked to the cars Bluetooth? But fuck knows, using a mobile phone while driving isn’t worth the risk these days and try explaining that to the misses if you have one when you get a fine and points on your license  :scare:
Good point :thumbsup:... I forgot a punting phone doesn't work when you're in a car... Prossie proof car!...  :thumbsup:  :sarcastic:

Plus, I don't have to answer to anyone, so I'll be fine...:cool:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 12:19:36 am by Clattypats »

Offline randydandy2013

Good point :thumbsup:... I forgot a punting phone doesn't work when you're in a car... Prossie proof car!...  :thumbsup:  :sarcastic:

Plus, I don't have to answer to anyone, so I'll be fine...:cool:

One of the benifits of being single and punting I suppose  :thumbsup:

I doubt that most prossies take the law into consideration when you are late due to being stuck in traffic.

Offline Punterplus

So You've never encountered BB'ers anywhere else in abundance :rolleyes:

Hmm, had a think about this and did a quick survey on adultwork. I normally punt in Manchester or Birmingham areas and I found that around 8% of girls in Manchester offer bareback, it's around 9% in Glasgow so not much difference. Over the years however, I've been steadily adding barebackers to my blacklist so they don't pop up on my searches, something I haven't done in Glasgow. Overall then, it's my perception that is a little flawed.

Offline Lickymicky

I have had a similar experience with this character except that I was on time and got no answer from her.

Offline Clattypats

I have had a similar experience with this character except that I was on time and got no answer from her.
Did you never maybe think to Neg review then, give fellow members a heads up... Or was that too much to ask :rolleyes:... Thanks for the pointless belated warning now!... :wacko:

Offline FBman78

Bit harsh mate.

Offline Clattypats

Bit harsh mate.
What's harsh about it... Or am I missing something?...  :unknown:

Not that I'm saying anything special about her either... No FK on LL.. Defo not for me...  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 09:34:02 pm by Clattypats »

Offline FBman78

What's harsh about it... Or am I missing something?...  :unknown:

Not that I'm saying anything special about her either... No FK on LL.. Defo not for me...  :thumbsdown:

Just the bit about calling her in traffic, I have to admit my punting phone doesn't have bluetooth and the speaker is okay but still not hands free.  He might not have had the confidence to drive and call, however I suppose he could have pulled over for a minute.

Offline Baxter63

If I've been running late for any meeting, not just punting, I keep people posted. It's easy enough to pull over and it's very rude not to. Would the OP have made the effort, if he was on his way to negotiate some business?

I met Silvia a few times, in London, some years back. No problem with kissing, BJ and RO. Probably, kissing isn't listed as it's up to her. I'm surprised that any WG lists it, except as at discretion, - given the state of some clients. I remember her, on first meeting, hiding behind the door and then this tall  black woman pounced. Kisses all the way to the bedroom. Good fun punts with a good, friendly, London girl - she's certainly of East African descent - she told me Tanzania. The photos are, at least, 6 or 7 years old and are in the Chelsea flat.

Never a communications problem, either - and London traffic is much worse than Glasgow's, any day of the week. She was in Chelsea Cloisters, in those days, so not exactly the most traffic-free part of town.

As for her finding another punt, in 8 minutes? She most likely had another guy on hold. It happens. I've had SPs tell me that they'll get back to me if a client can't make it - or is a no show. 
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline HumphryB

If I've been running late for any meeting, not just punting, I keep people posted. It's easy enough to pull over and it's very rude not to. Would the OP have made the effort, if he was on his way to negotiate some business?

I met Silvia a few times, in London, some years back. No problem with kissing, BJ and RO. Probably, kissing isn't listed as it's up to her. I'm surprised that any WG lists it, except as at discretion, - given the state of some clients. I remember her, on first meeting, hiding behind the door and then this tall  black woman pounced. Kisses all the way to the bedroom. Good fun punts with a good, friendly, London girl - she's certainly of East African descent - she told me Tanzania. The photos are, at least, 6 or 7 years old and are in the Chelsea flat.

Never a communications problem, either - and London traffic is much worse than Glasgow's, any day of the week. She was in Chelsea Cloisters, in those days, so not exactly the most traffic-free part of town.

As for her finding another punt, in 8 minutes? She most likely had another guy on hold. It happens. I've had SPs tell me that they'll get back to me if a client can't make it - or is a no show.
Why no reviews knobend? :crazy: