Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Busty Polish Blond Katy - Stratford  (Read 21236 times)

19 review(s) for SENSATIONAL KATY (14 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Fully Sated

Hi  Fully Sated   Well done to you  :hi: Someone who reads and actually remembers info. posted here  :thumbsup:

Read some of your reviews of WGs . Like your tastes and your review format is very good ... Thanks   :drinks:

Very kind of you to say so sir, much appreciated.

Offline Leoclerc

Ouch... Thanks Fully Sated... This is what happens when I browse so late at might... Read a review, then skip to near the end of the page... Guess I'll be paying more attention now...
Then maybe I will give her a try soon... In 2 weeks time.

Offline brownman

Has anyone heard if she's back?

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Has anyone heard if she's back?

She has not been away . Saw her on Friday . Never switches mobile on until at least 2pm . Easter most Euro Whores celebrate with friends or family so do not work and her rest  prior to that was Arsenal were at home  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline romeomustdie

Anyone seen her. Seems like she has gone away now

Anyone seen her. Seems like she has gone away now

Spoke to her today ! She's been out of the UK since friday . Trying to get back to Stratford for this weekend .

Offline horsa

:blush:
the tits are amazing

How would you rate them? I'm thinking of seeing her

Offline sasa1

:blush:
How would you rate them? I'm thinking of seeing her
Very very nice. Quite soft, perfect for a titfuck and you can lick suck and kiss unlimited both nipples and boobies. She knows what you are with her for and she is happy to feed you. the top part is when I start nibbling on those tits when they are still in the bra and slowly showing off the bra pulling with my mouth while she is touching my cock. So horny..
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 08:59:02 am by sasa1 »

Offline sasa1

I have seen she has a new profile: External Link/Members Only
Is any of you able to upload her private gallery? thanks

Offline RAJEC

Is she still in the same location?

External Link/Members Only

Plenty of pics here ! Yes still in the block close to Stratford Station   :thumbsup:

Offline RAJEC

Offline sasa1

She uploaded new sexy pics on vivastreet and adultwork...

Offline Wozel

She uploaded new sexy pics on vivastreet and adultwork...

She looks like she’s lost weight in these pics , even her massive titties don’t look that massive anymore

Offline sparkus

She looks like she’s lost weight in these pics , even her massive titties don’t look that massive anymore

I didn't think them particularly massive before.

Offline sasa1

I saw her again before the lockdown.
Still in line with my review. No big changes except for the price (90).
Got FK, Owo, titfuck, sex and tits worship. Positive experience.
Stay safe guys