Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Marmalade Party  (Read 3192 times)

Offline akauya

There are too many threads about LMP so I decided to add my review on this one. Just like I thought on my previous comment on this thread… I turn up and there are 6 girls of the 7 advertised and about 12 guys… just my luck.

The girls:

Andreea, pretty Romanian girl size 10, gorgeous big eyes.
Ivana, stunning blonde, Polish, probably the hottest in terms of body, face not so much. Stern looking most of the time.
Jayda, tall Latvian (?) very pretty. Looked very shy most of the time.
Kasia – not there (unless she was hiding in a cupboard)
Mia – Spanish girl, good looking, raunchy as hell, great fuck.
Nicole – nice looking size 12 to 14 great big tits.
Vera – Russian girl with a cracking body. Size 8 probably with the cutest arse, just as raunchy as Mia.

Of all the girls only Jayda and Nicole had natural tits as far as I could gather. Ah yes unfortunately both Mia and Ivana had loads of tats, a bit off putting to me but maybe not to others. I really don't like women's backs covered in tattoos.

The venue

As Lex said new flat in Westiminster. Three very spacious rooms to play, three bathrooms, one rest room with a TV, a nice big kitchen.

The sex

It was a Halloween theme. All the girls suitably dressed as witches or vamps, etc.
I played with all the girls with the exception of Nicola. The raunchiest and best was Mia followed by Vera. Jayda was lovely, very shy and quiet. Ivana probably has the best looking body I’ve seen in a while, however I found her looking quite stern most of the time she could do with a few smiles a bit more.

All in all I had a great time, popped four times. Had my cock in five girls – can’t complain.

Oh TP might be glad to know that akauya ate the pussy :) this was Vera’s pussy after I asked to play with her she said I’m going to the loo for a piss you want to see? I couldn’t say no. She had a piss and washed her pussy right in front of me and off we went to fuck. I was rimming her cute little arse when I saw her inviting pussy then I thought why not.

There was a guy who was eating Andreea for ages and ages. I managed to get a blowjob form her and gave up waiting to fuck her - the guy seemed to be super glued to her pussy (I felt like asking are you TP by any chance?) :)

Offline Tailpipe

"Oh TP might be glad to know that akauya ate the pussy :) this was Vera’s pussy after I asked to play with her she said I’m going to the loo for a piss you want to see? I couldn’t say no. She had a piss and washed her pussy right in front of me and off we went to fuck. I was rimming her cute little arse when I saw her inviting pussy then I thought why not."

Good boy  :drinks:

Bet you asked if you could stick it up her Ass  :dash:

Offline akauya

"Oh TP might be glad to know that akauya ate the pussy :) this was Vera’s pussy after I asked to play with her she said I’m going to the loo for a piss you want to see? I couldn’t say no. She had a piss and washed her pussy right in front of me and off we went to fuck. I was rimming her cute little arse when I saw her inviting pussy then I thought why not."

Good boy  :drinks:

Bet you asked if you could stick it up her Ass  :dash:

No I didn't - boy but I was so wishing to. Vera,  Mia and Ivana had great arses. Specially Ivana. Fuck me her arse looked  like it would have been drawn by an artist. Great shape, shame she wasn't as raunchy as the other two girls.

Offline PuntingPete

Are you sure you aren't confusing Jayda & Kasia? I only ask because Kasia is Latvian, tall, blonde & shy. I've not met Jayda but from her pics she is tall & blonde too. I've not known there to only be 6 girls there before, I assume the one was ill and there was no replacement available.

Offline akauya

Are you sure you aren't confusing Jayda & Kasia? I only ask because Kasia is Latvian, tall, blonde & shy. I've not met Jayda but from her pics she is tall & blonde too. I've not known there to only be 6 girls there before, I assume the one was ill and there was no replacement available.

No, definitely Jayda. The first one I fucked and definitely only 6 girls.

vt

Kasia – not there (unless she was hiding in a cupboard)

Damn shame you missed out on the 6-foot blonde Latvian giggler...her intense, urgent, insatiable action would have got you going...she cums, her pussy spasms and always seems to push me over the edge!

That was a great line-up otherwise...

Jayda's a really good-looking girl. Shy to begin with, but once you get to know her, she opens up more & more.

Madrid Mia's crazy raunchy, stuck two fingers in alongside my cock to get herself off!

Vera's a kooky one, but loves as much cock as she can get!

Nicole, amazing hooters and so sensual with her eye contact.

Ivana, smiling isn't her default setting, but she does really want to please with her slender body

Andreea, the only one I haven't met yet.

vt

I've not known there to only be 6 girls there before, I assume the one was ill and there was no replacement available.

I've been once when there were 6 girls on duty. It's a rare occurrence, like you say, a girl is ill and they can't arrange a last-minute replacement. The guy count will be limited to 12 to maintain the 2:1 ratio, but I seem to remember only about 7 guys when it happened to me, so it was all good!!

I've also been once when they had 8 girls, an extra girl that Em laid on because a couple of unproven newbies were starting that day, still only 13 guys, so plenty to go round...needless to say I didn't get to play with all of them!

Offline akauya

Damn shame you missed out on the 6-foot blonde Latvian giggler...her intense, urgent, insatiable action would have got you going...she cums, her pussy spasms and always seems to push me over the edge!

That was a great line-up otherwise...

Jayda's a really good-looking girl. Shy to begin with, but once you get to know her, she opens up more & more.

Madrid Mia's crazy raunchy, stuck two fingers in alongside my cock to get herself off!

Vera's a kooky one, but loves as much cock as she can get!

Nicole, amazing hooters and so sensual with her eye contact.

Ivana, smiling isn't her default setting, but she does really want to please with her slender body

Andreea, the only one I haven't met yet.

Yep, shame I missed Kasia but seriously only a super stud could cope with such a line up and fuck them all. My days of being a super stud are long gone ;)

Glad to know Ivana's default setting is that stern look and it wasn't just me. She has got a cracking body though (shame about the stooopid tats).

Mia, rocked my boat though... crazy, raunchy, loud and a tight pussy to boot. Great girl. I would have liked to fuck Andrea but as I said the guy stuck to her pussy wouldn't let go.  :rolleyes:

vt

I normally only manage to play with 5 or 6 in a 2 hr party, sometimes just oral.

I love Mia too...if you can manage a bit of Spanish dirty talk she goes absolutely wild! A MILF with the body of a teenager...

External Link/Members Only

Was she wearing those blue contact lenses during the party? She looks really different with those in.

Offline akauya

I normally only manage to play with 5 or 6 in a 2 hr party, sometimes just oral.

I love Mia too...if you can manage a bit of Spanish dirty talk she goes absolutely wild! A MILF with the body of a teenager...

Was she wearing those blue contact lenses during the party? She looks really different with those in.

Yes she was. Quite spooky but kinda sexy too.

Offline PuntingPete

You had time to look at her eyes??? You pervert you!  :D

vt

If you had your avatar outfit on, you must have looked a scary couple!  :scare:  :D

Hyborean

Wow. Never been to a party and has not been my thing but I have to say that reading this thread makes me wonder if I am missing out!

Maybe one day I will be able to bring myself to not be the only punter in the room!  :D

Offline tantric talents

Wow. Never been to a party and has not been my thing but I have to say that reading this thread makes me wonder if I am missing out!

Maybe one day I will be able to bring myself to not be the only punter in the room!  :D

Echo that one!

Are these girls all available or listed for 1 on 1s in Awank?

Curious6705

Echo that one!

Are these girls all available or listed for 1 on 1s in Awank?

I believe some work at HoD or other places. I'd suggest using GRIS if you have someone in mind.

Offline tantric talents

I believe some work at HoD or other places. I'd suggest using GRIS if you have someone in mind.

Thanks Curious,
There seems to be a lot of mixed reviews about Hod. I do live very close to one in W9 though (maybe too close!)

Sorry to be so naive but I must admit to never having used Google's Reverse Image Search. Don't I need some images of these girls to start with? I will have a look in the Maramalade party threads. Cheers

Curious6705

Thanks Curious,
There seems to be a lot of mixed reviews about Hod. I do live very close to one in W9 though (maybe too close!)

Sorry to be so naive but I must admit to never having used Google's Reverse Image Search. Don't I need some images of these girls to start with? I will have a look in the Maramalade party threads. Cheers

There are images in the gallery on the Lady Marmalade Party website.   ;)

Offline 385North

Looks like LMP are moving to a new venue after the upcoming bank holiday, although exact details are still unconfirmed.

Curious6705

Looks like LMP are moving to a new venue after the upcoming bank holiday, although exact details are still unconfirmed.

Actually they're moving just before the bank holiday - closed on Fri 23rd and Sat 24th, and in fact re-opening on the bank holiday itself on the 26th.  :hi:

Offline PuntingPete

They must be gutted that they have to move again so soon. I think they said it took them 2 years to find the place they are in now. Not sure how they have managed to find another venue if they have only known since February.

Offline Stav096

They must be gutted that they have to move again so soon. I think they said it took them 2 years to find the place they are in now. Not sure how they have managed to find another venue if they have only known since February.

Moss has been doing a lot of 'foot work' so to speak.