Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia_ - stunning girl in Shoreditch  (Read 3180 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline ohmrs

Ok, let’s get something out in the open from the off - Mia is the best looking girl I’ve ever fucked. Coupled with the fact she reminded me of a friend I’ve always fantasised about nailing. So, please read the review with that in mind - basically, excuse the odd bit of fluffiness.

On to the details -

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened in late March 2019. Dropped her a booking request on AW then texted to say I’d done so, after which all commas were by text. Arranged at quite short notice as a couple of other plans weren’t looking like they’d come good. Mia responded quickly and clearly - I’d be fairly sure it was her handling the comms.

Location - a very nice flat in Shoreditch. Didn’t look all that from outside but once it the building it was very nice indeed. She’d texted my the address and once I was nearby, she told me the flat number and code for the inner door. Easy.

Walked up to the flat (no lift), she opened the door and did the usual hiding behind it. She emerged and I was genuinely taken aback. She looks great in the photos, but she looks sensational in the flesh. She was wearing a negligee over bra, pants, stockings and suspenders.  She greeted me with a sensual FK. Her profile says she’s 5’9 which sounds right - that’s my height and once her heels came off we were eye-to-eye.

We moved to her bedroom, sorted the paperwork and continued kissing. Removed her negligee and bra and she did a lot of bending forward and rubbing her arse against my. And it is a very fine arse indeed. Her boobs have had a bit of work but they weren’t hard and looked great. Panties came off and she kept the stockings and suspenders on for the duration.

She undressed me and we moved onto the bed where she started with OWO, which was good. It wasn’t too deep but was very sensual so was doing the trick for me. Then a bit of RO and she soon asked me to fuck her arse. I’d said in the texts I was looking for anal and confirmed my size to see if it would be ok (I’m reasonably big it seems). She’d confirmed it was ok and now we got down to it.

Condom on and some lube on her and me and I entered her arse in doggy. Snug to start with but very quickly I was going deep with some proper thrusts, which she seemed to enjoy. She reached underneath and started rubbing her clit and told me she was going to cum, which she seemed to - or was very good at faking. She asked me if I’d cum at the same time, which I hadn’t, and she said “I see, making me cum first!”  That got me really going and we collapsed into prone bone where I fucked her arse feverishly until I came in the bag, really deep in her arse. A really excellent round 1.

We chatted a while - she’s very nice and smiley, but her accent is strong and it wasn’t the easiest chat. After a while it was time for round 2. She asked me to jump in the shower before we started, which was ok by me. Then some OWO but she quickly wanted to get the condom on and for me to fuck her, in the pussy this time. I felt the BJ was a bit short to really get me firing for round 2, but I went with it, first CG then mish with her legs up a bit. After a few minutes I withdrew, asking if I could finish with CIM. She said she didn’t do this, which I remembered from her profile but forgot in the heat of the moment. So she said she was happy to finish me off with a HJ which was good, with plenty of split and full on ball sucking. I wasn’t getting there though, so after a while I asked to fuck her again - necessitating another shower! Back on the bed, condom on, fucked her in mish with her legs over my shoulders but the second pop just wasn’t coming.

Time was getting short at this point so I popped into the en suite for shower 3!  A couple of goodbye kisses and I was on my way.

In conclusion, I really enjoyed myself. Uninhibited anal with a stunning young WG is all good by me.

I paid £180 for an hour. Her prices have recently gone up from £150 I think, but for a really good GFE session with a beautiful girl, with the addition of anal, I thought was still a sensible price.

Only thing missing for me would be CIM so I’m not sure I’ll return.

That face though...

Offline peter purves

Is she a Bubble Butt thread contender: The Perennial Question??

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PilotMan

Is she a Bubble Butt thread contender: The Perennial Question??

Cheers!!

As per Ericbadboyaight in his recent review... "She is not a bubble butt contender for sure."

Offline distancetravel20

I haven’t had chance to review yet, but I would rate her as a borderline neutral/positive for some of the reasons that OP also flags.

Rushed OWO, reluctant to CIM and only light FK plus slightly strained conversation at £180 is not quite over the bar to give a positive.

That said I agree she is a grade A hottie!  Definetly one of the fittest women I’ve fucked
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 06:11:57 pm by distancetravel20 »
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.

Offline peter purves

As per Ericbadboyaight in his recent review... "She is not a bubble butt contender for sure."

Sorry, I ask that question so often...sometimes you can forget which WG you have asked it concerning  :dash: :P

Cheers
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline ohmrs

I haven’t had chance to review yet, but I would rate her as a borderline neutral/positive for some of the reasons that OP also flags.

Rushed OWO, reluctant to CIM and only light FK plus slightly strained conversation at £180 is not quite over the bar to give a positive.

That said I agree she is a grade A hottie!  Definetly one of the fittest women I’ve fucked

Yeah all valid points.