Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy babylon girls - Bayswater  (Read 744 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

location near bayswater...

nice flat.... parking shit after 10pm available...

tall pretty.. around mid to late 20's...

wanted 2 cum, owo, deep tongue kissing, mango desert...

told me owo is extra, but agreed to do it, then about deep tongue kissing, saying with owo its too much that I'm asking, and i also told i wanted mango desert, and then said its far too much..
1 pop was going to be sex, owo, and second pop was going to be covered oral, and jerk off baseball bat... but no sex second time round..

I told her to forget it, and i left..

had very pleasant attitude... but for £200 was getting half hearted responses saying that i want too much.. and extra add ons..

overpriced, should be £150 tops for gfe all bases covered in my opinion..
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 06:47:31 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline francescototti

What a lazy cow.  :dash: :dash: Seems like her attitude is I can't be bothered to do anything  :thumbsdown: :manhater:

Offline claretandblue

:wacko: 200ph , photos look airbrushed and not even good looking

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate!

From the review, I could not work out how long did you stay and how much was OWO?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline hermanmunster

I wish i had your ability to walk away and spend the money elsewhere.   Should have done that a few times to date. Well done!

Offline king tarzan

Sorry to hear mate!

From the review, I could not work out how long did you stay and how much was OWO?

Cheers!!

in there about 2 minutes tops discussing services that i required and owo was extra but she didn't say how much extra but was reluctantly going do it within the £200..

Offline king tarzan

I wish i had your ability to walk away and spend the money elsewhere.   Should have done that a few times to date. Well done!

Respect the way you earn your money and respect the way you are going to spend it... SIMPLETTO...

Offline peter purves

in there about 2 minutes tops discussing services that i required and owo was extra but she didn't say how much extra but was reluctantly going do it within the £200..

Cheers!

Do excuse me, I read your post hurriedly and whilst multi-tasking. :dash: :P

Well done on walking!!

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline king tarzan

Cheers!

Do excuse me, I read your post hurriedly and whilst multi-tasking. :dash: :P

Well done on walking!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Matsuri

Thank God I saw this thread, Suzy's legs and arse had caught my eye. I am finding the EEs a real crapshoot at the mo. YMMV is the abbreviation of the day right now.

But, i did get a laugh from this review of Suzy obviously written by the agency. The sign off is almost deliberately taking the piss.

"Suzy is amazing girl. She is very beautiful. She is bubbly and full of energy. Extremely friendly. It was the best time i had with her. When you leave the place, I can guaranttee you will have a big smile on your face. I really love her and this is my honest review and not make any false claim. Trust me.....
May - 2019 Looks: Excellent Performance: Excellent"

Offline king tarzan

I will say she was tall and good looking..
But pity about half hearted attitude and trying to cap limit services.

Offline Matsuri

Yeah, having someone good looking and then not being able to do really do anything with them is like being at an amazing banquet and being told you can only eat the breadsticks.