Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milton Keynes Romanian Candy  (Read 327 times)

Offline Flair99

External Link/Members Only

A couple of mixed reviews so far but thought I would give it a go.

Comms: No problem here unlike some other members had. Confirmed meeting via text and sent postcode. Recognised the house in question straight away.

Cost: £60 for 30 mins

The girl: when Candy opened the door I thought I was in for an amazing time. Looks just like her photos (has 2 profiles on VS). Very, very petite, probably size 4. Pretty face and lovely perky tits. Was expecting the experience to be fun.

The meet: went upstairs and exchanged funds. Both stripped off. If you like slim and petite girls her body is top notch. Completely shaved below, she looked great.

Things went downhill quickly. Straightaway things went downhill. Was told my hands were too cold to touch her. Condom straight on. Went to kiss her tits but told she was too sensitive. Average blowjob then she wanted to get straight into sex.

I went for some reverse oral. Told immediately no fingers and she was clearly in a rush as was almost ordered to fuck her. To be fair it was a great sight fucking her but she didn't interact at all. No offer after of a wetwipe, nevermind a shower.

Shame as she is properly fit!