Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayaa25 - Gloucester Road  (Read 1585 times)

68 review(s) for Mayaa25 (60 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Online WARSZAWA16

External Link/Members Only

I do understand and recognise that she is well reviewed but hope that another review is still OK.

£120 - 1 hour.

Communication by text was good with prompt replies. She texted me her address and gave me her flat number when I was outside. I asked her to wear her black leather skirt etc. as per her AW photos. She complied with this fully and looked good.

Mayaa is based in a flat about 5 minutes walk from Gloucester Road station. Her flat is quite small and the bathroom was clean and fit for purpose.

On arrival I was warmly greeted and handed a towel to take a shower. Mayaa is from Romania. She is attractive, mid 20's, black hair (her natural colour she said), great figure and nice tits and bum. Altogether a great handful! After showering I came back into the room to find her lying on the bed knowingly showing off her stockinged legs. She got up from the bed, I gave her the money and then we got started. We held each other and she kissed me as I felt her body. I continued feeling her and she then knelt down to take my cock in her mouth. Her technique was good as she sucked me for a good few minutes. Then onto the bed for more kissing, cuddling and plenty of fondling from me. She asked me what my favourite position was. I said "doggy" and she took off her clothes (except stockings), put a condom on me and knelt on the bed whilst I stood and fucked her from behind whilst looking at us in the mirror. I then asked that we fuck with her on top, which we did. Then we did it with me on top. I was getting a bit tired so went for a vanilla GFE to finish off with plenty of kissing and cuddling and her removing the condom and slowly tossing me off. Thankfully there was no rush from her for me to come so I just enjoyed the moment. I came with about 10 minutes to go. She cleaned me up and we chatted for a few minutes until it was time to go. I have to say I found her engaging, good to talk to, friendly and anxious to please.

Would I see her again? Yes, and soon I hope. An experience I definitely would like to repeat.

Would I recommend? Again, yes. If you want a good GFE I would say she is one of the best I have experienced. If only all Romanians were like her though. They would then very quickly lose their bad reputation.                   

Offline B00bN00b

Nice one mate. Really need to tick this one off my to do list

Offline peter purves

Looks nice...and one of the more attractive WGs IMHO
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac