Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annie not so sweet passion - Gateshead  (Read 1970 times)

6 review(s) for ANNIE SWEET PASSION (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by bigthickdick]

Offline James taylor

External Link/Members Only

£60 for half hour

Apartment in the sage.

I really don’t know what to say about Annie apart from it was a terrible booking. Our comms initially started ok which is probably just a ploy to get punters in before she unleashed the witch inside.

I arrived on time, looking for to a decent half hour but from the time she opened the door it drastically went down hill. She has drastically piled the weight on, she is huge, there’s curvy and there’s huge and she’s certainly in the larger than life side.

Her attitude was terrible from the beginning, just really rude and abrupt, she basically just wasn’t interested and didn’t even try to disguise it. We have a bit of pointless oral with, doggy, oral again, just a total lack of enthusiasm.

I will not be going back, it was a crap punt to say the least, she is aweful.

The only positive is that she has a cracking pair of tits which I would have loved to have cum over.

James999

Her profile clearly shows she struggles with weight issues, or perhaps she's given up the struggle and realised she's to old to fight it  :thumbsdown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, it just confirms the previous neutral and negative ones.

Offline Monster munch

Did you have any problems with the security  guy when you left the  building?

Offline portable

Oh well, you've done a good deed and now at least she'll have less incentive to return to the area with this review out there. She was on my hotlist, but not now. I'm betting someone else wrote her profile for her because it sounds like she enjoys what she does, but that's clearly not the case. Shame she feels the need to use old photos too. I don't mind bigger women, but hiding the truth is almost as bad as a b&s.

Also it's weird that she was in wallsend, but now Gateshead. Just seems a bit dodgy somehow  :unknown:

Offline The Outsider

Did you have any problems with the security  guy when you left the  building?

Good question.  I though most girls had stopped using those apartments because there was a concierge on site now.