Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rhianna_Rude - Washington  (Read 1164 times)

9 review(s) for Rhianna_Rude (1 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by bigthickdick]

regent1987

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Very easy and quick communication by text. On arrival she texted back quickly with the venue details

Price - £130 for an hour. A tad expensive but she looks very attractive on her profile

Venue - Washington, though I won't divulge more details.

Looks - Extremely attractive with a very good body, the tattoos are also really nice.

Service - Arrived and we started talking and carried on talking... it seemed she was trying to put getting started off. We started with OWO with no eye contact, which she was extremely good at, especially deepthroat. Followed up with RO, which she was only responsive at towards the end. Missionary and CG both great but as another member mentioned she fucks like a corpse, which really puts you off. Doggy, she was at the wrong angle on the bed, so we gave up on that quickly. Once finished we again talked for a while.

Overall impression - The sex, RO and OWO were all amazing and she was very attractive. However, her lack of interest is extremely offputting, she's very shy but also doesn't seem to enjoy what she's doing, this bring it down to a neutral for me.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review but at her prices with 2 neutrals (now 3) and 1 negative it's a never from me.

Offline stanleyjohn

She is advertising at £150/hr now !

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She is advertising at £150/hr now !

That's another 20 reasons not to see her then.   :sarcastic:

regent1987

That's another 20 reasons not to see her then.   :sarcastic:
Yeah, if she was more enthusiastic I'd honestly review her as the best around, the sex and her body are amazing. It just feels wrong though when she's not really interested in it.