Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hey - Fat Boy!  (Read 2541 times)

Offline maxxblue

Last year I was a Fat Boy!

Although I did some punting, I was somewhat self-conscious, especially when faced with a WG with a flat stomach and tight arse - I was almost relieved if the WG had a bit of a podgy tummy.

This year, after much effort and restraint, I am not a Fat Boy. I am not at all arrogant, but now, not only do I enjoy seeing my WG take her clothes off, but I also enjoy her watching me take my clothes off.

I'm hoping not to yo-yo and be a Fat Boy anytime soon, but my question is, is anyone else bothered about stripping off in front of a WG, or do you not give a monkey's? It would be good to hear the views of any WG's as well.

Offline Pauluk1

I'm not fat but far from perfect.  After I started punting I soon lost any self consciousness I had about my body.
If I was to want to get toned up, it would be for me, not to look good for a WG.

Offline billyjo

I've always had the opposite problem to fat boy.  I have been unable to gain weight since I was aged 15, regardless of what I eat.

DaveMugabe

No

I am not bothered whether the prossie thinks I am attractive.  Most likely she wouldnt be attracted to me whatever my weight - she is doing it for the money

Offline maxxblue

I've always had the opposite problem to fat boy.  I have been unable to gain weight since I was aged 15, regardless of what I eat.

I suppose my question is, when you are with a WG, are you bothered?

Offline billyjo

I suppose my question is, when you are with a WG, are you bothered?

A little self conscious but once the money is handed over I've usually stripped off within 30 seconds and ready for action. 

Offline webpunter

You lucky Alan B'stard ! Three possible reasons:  1/  did they call you tapeworm @ school ?, 2/ too much wanking or 3/ both 1 & 2

Offline billyjo

You lucky Alan B'stard ! Three possible reasons:  1/  did they call you tapeworm @ school ?, 2/ too much wanking or 3/ both 1 & 2

1.  No

2.  Depends what you call too much, besides what does wanking have to do with your weight?

Offline Frenchie

I don't think I'm in bad condition for my age but If I was going to diet, weight train etc part of me would be spurred on by the thought that I might be a bit more pleasing to the eye.
When I first started punting I was a bit self conscious , but likened it to stripping off on the beach on holiday - there are a  thousand people better looking ,slimmer, younger ...but there are another thousand who are older, fatter and in my case, because I am SO handsome a lot uglier !!! :D

Thinking back to another discussion on here about our home sex lives, I took up weight training for a couple of years and got a reasonable physique.. did it improve the sex at home ?? ..like fuck it did ( although a few of her friends commented on my new image )

DaveMugabe

Offline billyjo

It turns you blind

Had an eye test at the opticians a couple of months ago, turns out I've got 20/20 vision.

DaveMugabe

Had an eye test at the opticians a couple of months ago, turns out I've got 20/20 vision.
Obviusly not a wanker then  :cool:

Offline webpunter

1.  No

2.  Depends what you call too much, besides what does wanking have to do with your weight?

Was only joking.  1 - relates to donkeys old phrase & 2 - wanking = exercise
Wanking is like nerf bullets

Offline maxxblue

Was only joking.  1 - relates to donkeys old phrase & 2 - wanking = exercise
Wanking is like nerf bullets

What are nerf bullets?

DaveMugabe

nerf bullets are soft foam bullets which will not hurt anything, nerf being a toy gun.

Offline webpunter

What are nerf bullets?

Guns for kids that shoot foam darts.  Lethal from close range - kids soon figure that a well aimed shot @ the nadgers from about a foot hurts like fuck
They will go about 30-40 feet, maybe more with one of the sniper rifle variants.  Plenty on stuff on the inter-web but i don't think that toys r us [note spaces] would like a link on UKP

The advertised slogan is 'you can never have enough nerf bullets' - hence my reference

vorian

No

I am not bothered whether the prossie thinks I am attractive.  Most likely she wouldnt be attracted to me whatever my weight - she is doing it for the money

I too do not care in the slightest, I would like to lose some weight purely to be more flexible with positions.

DaveMugabe

Guns for kids that shoot foam darts.  Lethal from close range - kids soon figure that a well aimed shot @ the nadgers from about a foot hurts like fuck
They will go about 30-40 feet, maybe more with one of the sniper rifle variants.  Plenty on stuff on the inter-web but i don't think that toys r us [note spaces] would like a link on UKP

The advertised slogan is 'you can never have enough nerf bullets' - hence my reference
I must have rock hard bollocks then - never felt anything even from one foot distance

Offline webpunter

I must have rock hard bollocks then - never felt anything even from one foot distance

Try it wearing like speedos / nut huggers when in the garden in the summer
Especially when they get you right on the tip of your bell-end
In the space of one page we've gone from weight to wanking to nerf bullets.  Hilarious !

DaveMugabe

Offline akauya

You lot are funny wankers  :lol: :lol:

... and to answer the OP - I couldn't care less about my body weight/looks when seeing a prossie.  I'm not paying her to fancy me, I'm paying her to pretend she's not repulsed by me when I'm enjoying her body :)