Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LaraLover | Lewisham  (Read 432 times)

2 review(s) for BrunaLover. (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dapper Don

LINK —-> External Link/Members Only

I went to see her on Friday and opted for for £60 for 30mins

Location: It was in Colindale. Very close to Morrison’s supermarket. 10mins from tube.

Comms: Comms were terrible. I was speaking to a maid and I kept asking for the address and every time I rang her asking for an address, she said she would send it and then forget to send it. I almost an hour just trying to extract the address from her. I should have left it but I was clearly thinking with my dick (as I had rung Ivy but couldn’t get through), so needed to just bust my nut. After waiting, finally she msg me saying she was ready.

Girl: Facially she is meh. It’s more of a plastic look rather than anything else. She had those duck lips, contacts on. She had a terrible boob job. They are the most wonkiest tits I’ve ever seen. Her ass is fake (which I didn’t expect from a Brazilian, but there you go) and she couldn’t speak English, so all these factors were pointing towards this punt being a pain in the arse. I still proceeded. Again, thinking with my dick....

Punt: She put the dom on and you know what? I can’t remember if she gave me ow. If she did, it was forgettable. Anyway I went to my trusted position (doggy) and I could tell my dom was almost sliding. It just didn’t feel right, so I asked for another one to be safe. Then she got into a hissy fit and said that my time was up - I tried to explain to her that I haven’t even cummed yet, but she was having none of it. I just couldn’t be arsed and left angrily.

Verdict: Worse punt I’ve had. Wouldn’t recommend.

Offline robot21

Sorry to hear about that, I had a similar scenario as well.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline last_days_of_logan

that is the worst experience man