Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Lenna, Leicester Centre  (Read 1412 times)

17 review(s) for Miss Lenna (15 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TJHooker

External Link/Members Only

Paid: £300
Duration: 3 hours
Services: Anal play, DFK, Tie and Tease, Spanking, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Tea Bagging, Facial, Oral With, Reverse Oral, 69, Face Sitting and Face Fucking.

Booking
Enquired about services via AW email, got an affirmative.  Enquired about availability, all good again.  Booking made.

Location/Venue
Centre of Leicester.  Parking is available at a meter or a car park a few minutes away.    Her place is fit for purpose, but I’m not there as an estate agent.

Lenna
Her age of 29 seems about right, size wise she is curvy not a BBW.  Again, wasn’t there for stats but a fucking.   Lovely nice soft tits, juicy ass, trimmed pussy and a looker in my opinion.  She is intelligent which came across during the initial and subsequent chats.

The Experience
Met at the front door to her place wearing a great looking dress, showed off her curves and instantly made me think that I would be covering that face at some point.

Once in, she made us a hot drink each, had a chat about the session and how I wanted it to play out.  Money sorted, we kissed.  She’s a good kisser, no holding back. 

Round 1
On the bed, removed the dress, then the undies and went for the tits and then give her a good ol licking.  All clean and no fishy smells.

We swapped, she covered me up and gave me oral, lots of balls sucking and some anal touching.  On to reverse Cowgirl, always like watching an ass bounce up and down, Cowgirl, this time boobs bouncing up and down.  On to missionary, more kissing too.  I pulled out, whipped of the condom and stuck my balls in her mouth.  She jerked me off at the same time until I was ready, pulled back and covered the face.  No whincing or moaning.  She does not do CIM.  Cleaned up, had a quick drink.

Round 2
She tied me up face down and put on some PVC Dom gear. Always enjoy watching a girl get ready with kinky gear.

Once ready, the whips, pin wheel and cane cane out.  All were used mixed in with a lot of sensual play.  Anal play was interesting, she got a finger up there whilst stroking the balls or jerking me off.  Still not sure if it’s my thing.

Flipped over, tied up again and the blindfold was put on.  There was ice, oral, tickling and more finger up the ass with some jerking.  She sat on my face and ordered me to make her cum.  I think I did, my face was covered in something sticky and sweet.  Somewhere in between she had got naked but left on the thigh high boots.

Condom on, she rode me again, then 69 until I filled the bag.

Another break.

Round 3
This time I got to tie her up and went to town, untied her and repeated a lot of round 1.  Finished off with her head hanging off the bed, face fucked her until I came, with the condom on.

Had a shower, small cubicle type.  Had a chat whilst I got dressed and left.

Overall
Good solid punt with a girl who provides a high level of service and is genuinely friendly.  Left knackered.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Paid: £300
Duration: 3 hours
Services: Anal play, DFK, Tie and Tease, Spanking, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Tea Bagging, Facial, Oral With, Reverse Oral, 69, Face Sitting and Face Fucking.

£300 for 3 hours, VFM.

Tea Bagging... now there's a service thatr I have not seen mentioned in the East Mids for Yonks. AFAIR, our frind Rad may have seen someone for this service.

when I get a chance, will start on on-going thread for WGs who provide such service.