Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Timing Reverse booking  (Read 2630 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Decisions decisions ....

There are a lot of unknown factors in making a reverse booking. I shall soon be visiting a city with which I am not very familiar. I shall be there for an overnight stay but do not want an overnight booking. I wonder what are your experiences with RB?

1 This is the main question: How many weeks before my visit shall I book to get the best responses? That is a tough question.

2 Shall I make it late evening after my plane arrives (9.30pm or 10pm?
3 In my hotel (city centre) or at her place? I shall need taxis so that evens out the cost
3 Or shall I make it in the morning as not working until mid afternoon in which case her place.
I could put the possibilities into the text of the booking.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 10:22:19 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

pierrot

I would go for the evening booking. I would post it about a week before. Make sure you think carefully about what you want from your booking and put the details in. Your bound to get loads of shit replys but there should be enough decent replys to pick something out.

I would go for the evening booking. I would post it about a week before. Make sure you think carefully about what you want from your booking and put the details in. Your bound to get loads of shit replys but there should be enough decent replys to pick something out.

thanks, yes.  I know about shit replies and careful formulation of the text, it was just the timing, how far in advance to do it.

Offline smiths

Decisions decisions ....

There are a lot of unknown factors in making a reverse booking. I shall soon be visiting a city with which I am not very familiar. I shall be there for an overnight stay but do not want an overnight booking. I wonder what are your experiences with RB?

1 This is the main question: How many weeks before my visit shall I book to get the best responses? That is a tough question.

2 Shall I make it late evening after my plane arrives (9.30pm or 10pm?
3 In my hotel (city centre) or at her place? I shall need taxis so that evens out the cost
3 Or shall I make it in the morning as not working until mid afternoon in which case her place.
I could put the possibilities into the text of the booking.

Queations 2,3 and 4 are impossible for others to answer as it all depends on what suits you of course. :rolleyes:

Queations 2,3 and 4 are impossible for others to answer as it all depends on what suits you of course. :rolleyes:

I suppose but I wondered what other people had found with RB, in call or out call, evening or daytime as on this occasion either suits me. Even a longtime punter can learn from others.
Thanks.

pierrot

Ive always put mine up about 7 days in advance. But I have found I get a lot of replys in the last couple of days.

Online Corus Boy

Why not add a line in your offer;

Day, Time and Location could be varied depending on your offer.

Then if a profile your really like but can't make your times you get some flexibility.

fredpunter

I haven't done an rb for a while but I used to quite regularly. I used to put them up as much as three or four weeks ahead of the date and get an initial flurry of bids, then very little for a while, then another burst as the date got close. I never let it go right to the wire so possibly missed some last minute bargains, but I like to have everything sorted at least 2 or 3 days before the event. Depends what suits you best. I think rbs are ideal for outcalls as you get bids from the part timers who can be fun and enthusiastic. But whenever I've booked a room for an outcall in the last 12 months its always been to see someone I've seen before, hence my not doing an rb for a while.

LL

Taking a plane-trip for a punt - now that's dedication!  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

Taking a plane-trip for a punt - now that's dedication!  :hi:

He is taking a plane-trip for work and having a punt whilst there  :hi:

Let me know if you need anything else read and explained for you  :cool:

Offline Daffodil

HP, I personally think a morning booking would get better offers as my experience is that prossies are quieter at this time. If you suggest a time when they're in demand then they're less likely to bid or do reduced rates.

Also, as others have said, give the RB time. At least a week.

He is taking a plane-trip for work and having a punt whilst there
yes

LL

He is taking a plane-trip for work and having a punt whilst there  :hi:

Let me know if you need anything else read and explained for you  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

LL

Sorry I don't mean to derail your thread.  I'll try to help it back on track and answer your original question.  I would only post your booking request 1 week before you want the actual booking since let's face it - prossies are not actually that organised.  That's how I've had the best results - leaving just 1 week's notice I actually got more responses in total than when I've given more notice.  Also, I would go for the morning appointment as opposed to one at 9:30 or later in the evening after a plane-ride.  You might be tired that evening and don't want anything to spoil your punt.  With the morning meeting you also have the added bonus of potentially being the first customer of the day.

Sorry I don't mean to derail your thread.  I'll try to help it back on track and answer your original question.  I would only post your booking request 1 week before you want the actual booking since let's face it - prossies are not actually that organised.  That's how I've had the best results - leaving just 1 week's notice I actually got more responses in total than when I've given more notice.  Also, I would go for the morning appointment as opposed to one at 9:30 or later in the evening after a plane-ride.  You might be tired that evening and don't want anything to spoil your punt.  With the morning meeting you also have the added bonus of potentially being the first customer of the day.

good thinking Robin, well done, yes I think I shall do that.

Offline maxxblue

I'm new to this. What is a reverse booking?

Offline Daffodil

Hidden Image/Members Only

I fear even a summary would be too much for you if you couldn't follow this simple thread  :hi:

LL

I fear even a summary would be too much for you if you couldn't follow this simple thread  :hi:
To allay your fears I've added you to my ignore list.

Offline Daffodil

To allay your fears I've added you to my ignore list.

You could also try sticking your fingers in your ears and saying, 'la la la, I can't hear you'  :sarcastic:

Online Corus Boy

I'm new to this. What is a reverse booking?

Do a search on the forum for Reverse Bookings and you will be fully updated.