Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: visiting London looking for a decent massage HE near spitalfields/shoreditch  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Happyhappy1

Hi

I've just booked a business meeting in London in June and thought I'd treat myself whilst down there. I don't get into London until after 6pm, so looking for something at 7/8pm on a weeknight.

I've done a google search and nothing much comes up - although there is a diamond thai (no website/no reviews on here), a Kosai Thai (looks official and one %%% review confirms it) and Sumana Thai (again no reviews here).

How can pickings be this lean?

As always, grateful for any local advice.

Offline Prettyflyforawifi

Recently visited Emy in Wapping not far from Spitafields. Withouth the risk of overpromoting her have a look at my review she has a pic as well. I wasn't disappointed

Offline Happyhappy1

Recently visited Emy in Wapping not far from Spitafields. Withouth the risk of overpromoting her have a look at my review she has a pic as well. I wasn't disappointed

Thank you that sounds perfect! Just what I'm looking for. She looks a delight too.

Great review.

Offline Happyhappy1

Please can you let me know how much you paid?

Offline Happyhappy1

Ignore me I've just seen it in your review!

Offline Private Member

There are plenty of shops in the area. Oasis Spa on Whites Row - very near Spitalfields is my preferred place. £45ph.

It's renamed itself recently, but can't remember what it is - Something like 'Tamn' and calls itself a Thai Massage place. Who you get and the quality off massage may vary (as it does with shops).

Dau, who is solidly built and works Friday does a pretty decent massage, and accepts a £20 tip for HR. Some of the other girls will try to charge more