Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-Rae (Stockton tour)  (Read 1336 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Redskin

External Link/Members Only

£70  for a 30 min incall

COMMS.

Set up on UKE then on text, usual get to here then text for address. Which is ok with me.

MEETING.

Told what house number and then flat and to come straight in. No problems there either.

Amber was waiting at the top of the stairs for me in a little black top and matching pants.
First impression was nice body and a very pretty face. Pics on AW are spot on body wise.
Got a glass of water for me whilst I undressed.

Started with some FK some nice tongue action too, now amber has pumped up lips, which were very nice not too big and nice and soft, after a little play around amber moved onto som OWO a nice sloppy BJ To get me going. Then onto some RO she was nice and clean and tasted lovely but of dirty talk from her as I’m licking her, some nice noises and then she came on my tongue, very nice it was.
So then on with the Mac, and she asked where I wanted her, on her back to start was my reply.
Some pretty tame shagging from my point of view so I asked if she does CIM which she does so told her I’m gonna do that.
In the mean time I’m getting into my stride and put her legs on my shoulders and go for it, playing with her ample tits, then I think fuck this start going really deep and fill the mac.

Finished off with some small talk and then I left. Def not a clock watcher.

Would I go back? In a heartbeat excellent service, ticked all my boxes

Offline roboeggman

Thanks for the good review. She's offering half hour incalls at £60 atm. Going to have to get in there quick in case she changes it back  :yahoo:

Offline Amberofnewcastle

• Service Provider
Just to clear up any confusion my rates change slightly when touring to when I am in Newcastle, this is because I have to pay extra for apartment/hotel etc xx